by tsevon97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Class Progression Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug My class rank is not showing what it should be. It shows that my class rank is 11 instead of 50 like it should be. It shows the 50 class rank on the classes screen but not when I customize my soldier either in the main menu or when I'm in a match.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure it just happens every time I get on the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I got on BF1 today after it updated and I went to check and see if my class rank went up on my scout class that I have around 2.7 million experience into and when I went to the customize soldier screen it said my rank was still at 10. Then I checked on the classes part of that screen as well as on the companion app and it said my class rank was 50. So then I tried closing the app and turning off my ps4 and turning back on but it still didn't change. I just thought maybe it was my internet connection or something. So I tried joining a game to see if the same thing would happen on the customize class screen while in a match and it still showed my class rank at 10. I then played for a little bit checking periodically to see if the progress bar would go up but it didn't. I was about halfway through my second game of domination when it said I had reached class rank 11, even though it never showed anything on the progress bar and it showed that I am a class rank 50 on the companion app and class screen. And now on the customize soldier screen it shows that my class rank is 11 and not 50 like it should be. Please fix this bug or if possible help me fix it because I would like to be able to see the class rank I worked hard to achieve.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Domination
AMD or Nvidia Model Number n/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB n/a

Sorry about the pictures. I tried to fix them but it wouldn't change, they just stayed sideways. Its probably because I took them on my phone.

Message 1 of 8 (746 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Class Progression Bug

@tsevon97

The right Rank what you have right now, is that what you see in the Costumize screen!
The Main Menue and the App doesnt show the right one, because there are all the XP added what you got after reaching lvl10 before we got the Patch.

If the Prozess Bar is not moving ingame, no worries the XP are still counting for level up. It just doesnt show them, but you'll see if you get the next level.
That still need to get fixed. Wink

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (756 Views)

All Replies

@tsevon97

The right Rank what you have right now, is that what you see in the Costumize screen!
The Main Menue and the App doesnt show the right one, because there are all the XP added what you got after reaching lvl10 before we got the Patch.

If the Prozess Bar is not moving ingame, no worries the XP are still counting for level up. It just doesnt show them, but you'll see if you get the next level.
That still need to get fixed. Wink

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

Message 2 of 8 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Alright thanks man I appreciate it. I was so confused at which one is the actually right.

Message 3 of 8 (699 Views)

@tsevon97

Np. Glad i could help you. Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

Message 4 of 8 (684 Views)

★ Guide

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Why is the main menu level the wrong level? He has 2.7mio exp, similiar to me with the same issue. So in my case it shows level 46.

Is it intended that exp from before don't count?

Message 5 of 8 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]
@Sirportalez

Yup, the Ingame rank is the right one, not the Menue one!
And yes they didn't counted your XP from after Rank 10 until the Winter Update.

But i talked to a DICE Producer about that as well, and told him that the Community would really appreciate it to get the lost XP back.
We'll see what happens.

Greets,
Travis

Message 6 of 8 (635 Views)

★ Guide

I am too have this bug Frown((

Message 7 of 8 (617 Views)

@BIindLove

I played today, and the In-game rank and the Menue was the same.
Seems that the Fix is already out.

Greets,
Travis

Message 8 of 8 (603 Views)