Cannot play Ronin titan, error occurs.

by muchbluemanywow

Original Post

Re: Cannot play Ronin titan, error occurs.

★★★ Novice

Ah! Finally some help! Thank you good sir!

Aparently you're right about being a skin problem because all my Titan have only the nose art of each faction installed. No paint, just nose art. Which is wrong because all my titans had their chrome warpaint from the deluxe content installed.

As I said, the only one that I can use is Scorche in it's Prime version but I even didn´t know it had one, so I never changed it.

Thanks for the help.

Message 11 of 28 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can change titan in the middle of a match but not edit it and for skins I have paint you get for 30 killing sprees and the ronin jellyfish nose art and i don't know what weapan camo

Message 12 of 28 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

I have that same issue where I cannot select a titan. I get the error Processing game logic items.nut #3914 {[UI] The Index "" does not exist and the game locks up ... I also cannot connect to the internet 95% of the time I try saying invalid account or something of that nature. Yet here I sit with my factory brand new purchased disc

Message 13 of 28 (565 Views)

★★ Novice

there wasnt any issues with connectivity or selecting a titan until the patch was released now I cant play multiplayer or select a titan to even see what skins they have.

Message 14 of 28 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

I really hope that this patch fixes it so the followign exploits are no longer

Ronin Class while for me this is a 3 health bar unit for other players a 5 health bar ... some people have unlimited phase jumping, sword slashing and blocking while once again I can use it once then have to wait for it to recharge usually about 5 seconds for either.

Legion and Tone classed - some people can fly them around the screen and jump over buildings. I dont see that as a upgrade as I cannot jump or fly

Getting killed by pro or vip players I end up respawning in front of them where I am shot over and over again.

Calling in a titan in a open unoccupied area - upon crawwling in the cockpuit 5 other titans plus minions are surrounding me ... interesting how they just appear out of no where ... even if I kill them I get no credit at the end of the game ...

I have killed 6 titans in the game and get credit for only 1 or 0 is it because I am surrounded by fake titans that appear out fo nowhere???

Even at the games end when people are rushing to board the drop ship ... the team I was on killed 5 titans yet 5 more instantly reappeared ...

I had seen teh same player titan killed 3 times in a row ... he blew up ejected and dropped to the ground in a new titan instantly 3 times ... how???

How are these cheats being allowed

PS4 

Message 15 of 28 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this exact issue with Legion
Message 16 of 28 (548 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with ION and Legion.

If I select either I am dropped from multiplayer to the error below:

"There was a problem processing game logic please try again"

_items.nut#3914 [UI] The index " does not exist

Tap "A" to continue

Then I am returned to the main menu Frown

All of this started since the last patch update.......

Message 17 of 28 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same seem to have happen when I in locked the ronin kit I have already purchased
Message 18 of 28 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Xbox one
Message 19 of 28 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm getting same error message
Message 20 of 28 (506 Views)