Re: Cannot invite players in Titanfall 2

by bardin16

Original Post

Cannot invite players in Titanfall 2

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug In multiplayer, I cant invite players or Invite Network. It makes a noise as if I clicked it but does nothing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know if its with my Titanfall or if its the servers
What happens when the bug occurs? It makes a noise as if I clicked the invite but does nothing.
What do you expect to see? For this to be fixed so I can play with Friends.

I cant invite players or Invite network.

Message 1 of 6 (4,828 Views)

Community Manager

@ST0N3RLIF3 Hey, can you try a few restarts then take another shot at it. Restart the console from the power menu, then power-cycle the router. 

At this point start the game back up and see if you can invite. If not, can you join/swap networks, and can your friends invite you to a match? Have you always had this issue or have you been able to invite in the past?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,803 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried all of your solutions, it doesn't work and I have always had this issue.

Message 3 of 6 (4,796 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the info. Can you try using a different account as a test? It sounds like the issue lies on your account, and that's an easy way to determine if that's the case. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (4,780 Views)

★ Novice

A different account comes out with the same solution, is it possible it could be my console

Message 5 of 6 (4,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue myself I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game restarted my PS4 wiped data everything but the exact same thing is happening to me
Message 6 of 6 (4,672 Views)