Cannot edit Ion, problem processing game logic

by SiriusWolf513

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot edit Ion, problem processing game logic

★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Anywhere I try to customize Ion in multiplayer, I select the titan and the game brings me to main menu with this error message: There was a problem processing game logic. Items.nut # 3914 [UI] the index" " does not exist I can play ion but cannot customize or change anything about it. Only this titan.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, I press X when highlighted on Ion and the game freezes, then prints the error message.
What happens when the bug occurs? This message is printed at the main menu: There was a problem processing game logic. Items.nut # 3914 [UI] the index" " does not exist
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the customization options for the Ion titan in multiplayer.

Happens when I try to edit Ion in the multiplayer menu and the in game quick customization menu
Message 1 of 41 (1,454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot edit Ion, problem processing game logic

Community Manager

Hi all, this should be fixed for folks now. You shouldn't need to take any additional steps, the editing/Titans should be back to normal. 

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any frustration caused. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 41 of 41 (1,036 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
This happened to me after hitting Gen 2 pilot and I dont know if this had anything to do with it but I had on the red baron camo, but when it shows Ion while highlighted it doesn't have it on.
Message 2 of 41 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's actually the same for me, I had the red baron camo and now it doesn't show...
Message 3 of 41 (1,429 Views)

★★★ Novice
Unlocked Ronin again only to find I can't edit him either...
Message 4 of 41 (1,404 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Just purchased Camo pack, now the Tone menu won't come up and sends the same error code. XBOX One.

Message 5 of 41 (1,391 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, this looks like it's related to yesterday's patch. From what people are saying I think this is related to the skins that each titan has. I know some have already, but can you post your platform, your affected Titan, and what skins they're using for their body and weapon?

Thanks, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this quickly. 

Just so I can be completely sure that it's not some patching problem- I'm still trying to replicate the issue on my patched-up version of the game- can you double check that you have yesterday's patch installed? If you do you should get an initial welcome message and you can see the patch notes in the faq section of the MP menu. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 41 (1,372 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on Xbox One, Was using the Ion variant Titan, and using the Red Baron skin. No other Titan was affected, and the Red Baron skin seems to have been just removed from the Titan all together, leaving it in it's default skin when looking at it in the menus. The weapon skin is the Desert camo, and is still applied, so I don't think that's the issue.  

Message 7 of 41 (1,359 Views)

Community Manager

@willeybot4000 Thanks for the info. Can I double check that you have the patch installed, you should see the patch notes in the FAQ section at the bottom of the MP menu?

Can you try starting a match with another Titan, then swapping to your Ion from the pause menu? I fear that this may crash the game/kick you out, but hopefully not. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 41 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No problem. I have updated the game fully. And I can switch to the Titan during an online match and call it in fine, using it in game doesn't cause any issues. It just seems like the only problem is being able to edit it. Trying to edit it in both the menus and mid game will cause the kick to menu.

Message 9 of 41 (1,353 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the info. 

If anyone affected by a variant of this issue- they don't seem to affect all the same Titans/skins) has the time/bandwidth to do so, can you try a reinstall of the game itself, and see if that changes anything?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 41 (1,339 Views)