Cannot complete "Remove the Heart" Quest

by Scaber226

Original Post

Re: Cannot complete "Remove the Heart" Quest

★★★ Novice

I get the same issue also. I tried to get off planet, die, do other missions and come back a few times but I cannot complete it. What happens when I come the 2nd time to kill that prefect is that the exit door is locked so I have to reload to get out of there.

Also, a side issue - there is extreme flickering in small parts of the area where you have to kill the prefect - enough to get you a seizure if you stare at it!

Message 11 of 44 (3,536 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me, except objective is stuck on "eliminate the prefect". I left and did a ton of other missions and came back. Some enemies respawned and I killed the prefect again, but the objective still never changed, and the door to the elevator is still locked.

Message 12 of 44 (3,503 Views)

★★★ Novice

Stuck at Kill the Prefect as well. There is another, smaller thread with it (found it before this one). I hope we get a fix for it.

Link to other thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Stuck-at-Kill-The-Prefect-Remove-the-Heart-quest-Voeld/m-p/5993...

Thanks

Message 13 of 44 (3,497 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue! I've done all the objectives so far, and I've killed the stupid Prefect, but it's stuck telling me to kill the Prefect and I can't progress. It says I've destroyed 6/3 hangars, as well.

Message 14 of 44 (3,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

I did all of your tactics here like daying and leaveing the planet and coming back

nothing worked for me until i realized that right after you kill the perfect the game dose and auto save!!

reloaded the game autosave went to the elevator and it was greenStandard smile

Hope it will help you guys

Message 15 of 44 (3,463 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My issue is its stuck at "Access the outpost core" even after I used the console to open the door and drop down and do the rest of the quest, it still points me back to the console to access the core.

Message 16 of 44 (3,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
THANK YOU!!! I was running around for hours trying to figure something out!
Message 17 of 44 (3,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the locked elevator door bug and can't get around it, I'm wondering if there is a dev cheat to complete bugged quests. Was going to let it go but this quest also blocks the forgotten history quest later on.

Message 18 of 44 (3,174 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same question.  I'm still stuck on this quest and can't complete several other ones on Voeld as a result.  I've tried the other suggestions.

Message 19 of 44 (3,060 Views)

Champion (Retired)

And you have loaded a savegame prior to starting the quest?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 20 of 44 (3,051 Views)