Can't receive battlepacks (drops/valentine mission) and Lost Scraps

by Bakunawaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't receive battlepacks (drops/valentine mission) and Lost Scraps

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug - Did not receive Valentine Community Mission, "Enhanced Battlepack" (I got BF1 Ultimate Edition) - Can't receive Battlepack drops - Lost all my scraps (about 200)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Inventory
What happens when the bug occurs? (0) Unopened Battlepacks 0 Scraps
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

Summarize your bug - Did not receive Valentine Community Mission, "Enhanced Battlepack" (I got BF1 Ultimate Edition) - Can't receive Battlepack drops - Lost all my scraps (about 200)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Inventory
What happens when the bug occurs? (0) Unopened Battlepacks 0 Scraps
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

Message 5 of 13 (1,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't receive battlepacks (drops/valentine mission) and Lost Scraps

Hero (Retired)

I've merged all reports on the issue from this section. Striterax, DICE developer, tweeted out that the battlepack system has been temporarily disabled, as a bug it had caused connectivity issues. That's why battlepacks can't be viewed or opened (and most likely why scraps aren't updated). The timetable for battlepack system working again is currently unknown, so it's only possible to wait. At the very least, battlepacks obtained during the downtime period will still be there afterwards.

You can see the tweet by Striterax here: https://twitter.com/Striterax_/status/833797161435402240

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (1,627 Views)

All Replies

Battlepacks lost

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Battle packs disappear when opened. Lost forever.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open battlepacks
What happens when the bug occurs? When I attempt to open a new battle pack, the screen goes black for several seconds and then says an error has occurred while opening your battle pack. Then it is removed from my inventory and I get nothing. Very upsetting seeing as I have paid for these battle packs
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

No clip
Message 1 of 13 (1,540 Views)

Re: Battlepacks lost

★ Novice

I have had this happen as well; I got it on video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nub8iDSo0&feature=youtu.be

Message 2 of 13 (1,521 Views)

Lost/missing Battlepacks

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug ok, i opened Enhanced Battlepack, and it said error occured. now my battlepack is gone and i got no item. will you compensate for this situation please?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i don't know, may the server got problem, and open random battlepack, this issue is well-known at google
What happens when the bug occurs? sad thing happens. i lost my battlepack and weapon skin either.
Please select your region Asia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8

sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue. 

ok, i buyed enhanced battlepack and opened it. but it said error occurred.

so my battlepack was gone and i got no skin for that.

please, compensate this problem for me.

p.s _ i want  Cei-Rigotti skin. nvm

Message 3 of 13 (1,511 Views)

Re: Lost/missing Battlepacks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i upgrade to deluxe and i get error opening the 5 battlepacks and desapear  in total i lose 7 battlepacks .i hope EA repose them i pay for those battlepacks, this bug cant happend on a pay game

Message 4 of 13 (1,501 Views)

Re: Battlepacks lost

★ Novice
Xbox one here same issue and as of tonight have not been able to access any battle packs at all, not to mention my scrap count has one down from 400+ back down to 0. They need to start talking to us because this is so poor.
Message 6 of 13 (1,493 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know of at least 2 battlepacks that I earned after game but did not receive.  It started after I got an error trying to open the last one i received.

Message 7 of 13 (1,511 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The first time i logged in today.. i checked the valentine community mission progress, and its done. So i checked my inventory for the enhanced battlepack, but its not there, and i noticed that my scraps are all gone too.. but i didnt bother since its not that much. Joined a server and played, then i got a battlepack and went to the inventory to open it, but it's not there..

Message 8 of 13 (1,501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There.. it is clearly that i have a battlepack, but i cant access it in my inventory (bugged)

and i supposed to have 2 battlepacks.. 1 enhanced battlepack for the community mission and 1 battlepack drop..

Message 9 of 13 (1,496 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've merged all reports on the issue from this section. Striterax, DICE developer, tweeted out that the battlepack system has been temporarily disabled, as a bug it had caused connectivity issues. That's why battlepacks can't be viewed or opened (and most likely why scraps aren't updated). The timetable for battlepack system working again is currently unknown, so it's only possible to wait. At the very least, battlepacks obtained during the downtime period will still be there afterwards.

You can see the tweet by Striterax here: https://twitter.com/Striterax_/status/833797161435402240

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 10 of 13 (1,628 Views)