Re: Can't play Battlefield 1 properly

by C3R10-666

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

It is fine @C3R10-666 I can totally understand why you are frustrated with this. So you have already tried to play the game with alternative profile in your Windows? And what about in-game graphic settings and resolutions? Have you changed those to test the lowest and highest with the full screen mode? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 11 of 15 (403 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes, i've already tried everything with the in-game settings from lowest to higest ones.

and the answer is still yes for the alternative profile in my Windows.

Message 12 of 15 (397 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@C3R10-666 

The weirdest thing is, it seems like you are the only player, experiencing this. Believe me, I would love to help you with this. I guess you do not have alternative GPU to test if this is a hardware or a software related issue? Let`s try to do a clean drivers install then. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 13 of 15 (389 Views)

★★★ Novice

i tried the clean drivers installation a month ago and it didn't work xD...well, tomorrow i'll try with a gtx 750ti that i have on my other rig, and i'll see if it works (even if i don't think so)...because the situation is sooooo weird, i can play all my games on fullscreen except BF1 and the thing that is more "mind blowing" for me, is that i can't figure out how it happens...thank you so much for your time, i'll let you know how the experiment will go.

Message 14 of 15 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hi i tried with the other gpu... But nothing has changed ... I guess the only thing left to try might be a clean installation of Windows.... But I won't do that just for a single game (my connection is really garbage) so thank you again for the help, and if you might have others suggestions they will be well accepted Standard smile
Message 15 of 15 (358 Views)