Can't connect with Google Play Store services

by Kabibambi

Original Post

Can't connect with Google Play Store services

★★ Novice

Hello, so I installed pvz3 again after beating all levels for the first time, my account and save have been linked to Google Play Store, but the latest version doesn't allow me to connect to the Google Play Store anymore saying theres no connection, my internet is working, Ive reinstalled the game, restarted my phone and it still doesnt work. I dont have such problem in any other game, its just pvz3.

Message 1 of 6 (335 Views)

Re: Can't connect with Google Play Store services

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Kabibambi 

Thank you for your report! Would you be able to provide any additional details around this?

EG:

1. When did you notice this issue start occuring?
  2. What is the error you are seeing when you try to connect?
  3. Could you provide your Player ID?
Message 2 of 6 (321 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Snipe
1. I noticed this issue start occuring as soon as the new pvz3 update rolled out (version 10.0.22) and it still persists.
2. [Connection Error] Unable to connect. Please check your internet connection and try again. 004:2003
3. So my current player ID is: p-7d7855f3-3aaf-44f3-b127-cf9b1e6895ad
4. The Player ID of mine before the reinstallation (version 8.0.17) after Ive completed the first available 150 levels was: p-b8809883-39de-48dc-b972-94ea14a4f79f
Message 3 of 6 (293 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @Kabibambi! in the meantime if you have any other details that may help, feel free to add them here.

Message 4 of 6 (262 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Kabibambi 

Would you be able to provide a few more details on this:

1. What's your device's make and model?
  2. Have you been able to connect via EA account?
  3. Was the game downloaded via the play store?
  4. What region is your google play store?
Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Snipe hi
1. Samsung Galaxy S21
2. Yes I am able to connect via EA, sadly I didn't do it with my previous save as I usually rely mostly on Google services.
3. No, the game wasn't downloaded via the play store yet this issue didnt occur at the beginning and I was able to connect to Google service smoothly.
4. Poland
Message 6 of 6 (192 Views)