Can't connect to multiplayer games

by Spockvulcan02

Original Post

Can't connect to multiplayer games

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Can't connect to online matches. Endless searching for a game to join.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? We just sit waiting for a game to be found until we decide to give up.
What do you expect to see? We expect it to find a game within a resonable amount of time.

Hi, my son and I both have our own PS4's (mine is a Pro) and we are sitting in the same room. Both consoles are connected by LAN cables to a Virgin media hub 3.0 and we have the fastest Vivid Gamer broadband. We are in the same lobby and datacentre. Sometimes invite doesn't work. We both end up waiting a long time, 25 minutes on average, before a game is found and sometimes it doesn't find a game at all and we just give up. We waited an hour this morning and we finally gave up as my son had to go to school. We have tried searching for different game modes...this morning we tried Titan brawl and Bounty hunter. This seems to have happened since the last update. I have tried resetting the router and have done several connection tests on both PS4's. I am not having these issues with any other game.

Message 1 of 3 (1,603 Views)

Re: Can't connect to multiplayer games

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Spockvulcan02 

I am really sorry for those connection issues in Titanfall 2. Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems you might have, connecting with the game. Keep us posted on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,534 Views)

Re: Can't connect to multiplayer games

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm that this issue persists after all troubleshooting steps in this KB article  (PC)

Message 3 of 3 (1,338 Views)