[ARCHIVED] Issues with Moodlets

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Neat sims and fireplaces with auto light

EA Live QV Team

Is this still occurring for you? Do you have a save your are willing to share with the issue present? 

Message 41 of 142 (1,011 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Neat sims and fireplaces with auto light

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't have a save game with the issue happening sorry, I purged all my saves of neat sims a long time ago.  Maybe someone else can help?

Message 42 of 142 (991 Views)

bubble baths aren’t making sims playful

★ Guide

I got City Living today, and I’ve noticed that bubble baths don’t make adult sims playful. I’ve played two sims weeks and a bubble bath is attempted almost every day, but the mood doesn’t change. I’ve also noticed that the flea market bubble bottle makes children playful immediately but does not change the mood for adults. Is something broken with that mood?

Message 43 of 142 (970 Views)

Re: bubble baths aren’t making sims playful

Hero

Hi @Jes2G

merged with collection thread.

The bubble bath is on the list already for shower/bath combos. Do you have a a combo or a normal tub ?

I'll add the bubble blwoing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 142 (952 Views)

★ Guide

At first it was with a regular tub (the default one that comes with some apartments), but then I wanted a combo (the least expensive one). It’s not working with either.

Message 45 of 142 (936 Views)

Hero

I'll check.if I can replicate on non-combos. Do you remember which one it was ?

It was definitively just the combos before.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 142 (928 Views)

★ Guide

Sure. So the regular tub was the Voray Sleek, and the combo was the Double Delight.

Message 47 of 142 (914 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Haven't had time today. I'll try on the weekend

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 142 (906 Views)

Hero

I have no issue with the single tub. She became playful as expected. Still doesn't work for combos.

What tratis does your Sim have ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 142 (896 Views)

★ Guide

This particular Sim is unflirty, bookworm, and insider. His spouse, who happens to be a goofball and is often playful, she does not get playful from blowing bubbles from the bottle of bubbles.

Message 50 of 142 (891 Views)