[ARCHIVED] Several Issues with Caterer

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Child Sim asked to go out clubing

Hero

@Shanaaa_xx_xwrote:

I've just had my sim child be asked if they'd like to go out clubbing! 

Since the toddler update (love it don't get me wrong, so grateful for it) it seems a bit slow, maybe it's my laptop though

Were they invited by other children or by an adult ?

Merged with collection thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 120 (632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was an adult 

Message 62 of 120 (625 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the report

That's already listed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 120 (619 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] [GT] Weird Text Messages

★★★ Novice

Iv been getting dine out texts for dates to my girl sims from their uncles... Sorta weird 

Message 64 of 120 (610 Views)

★★★ Guide

Calls from dead Sims who have been released to the Netherworld.  Shoot, calls in general.  I don't need 12 calls congratulating me on making friends with someone.  As a matter of fact, I don't need ANY calls congratulating me on making friends with anyone.

Let us turn off our phone!  My Vampire can't hyperspeed sleep through the day because of the calls.

Message 65 of 120 (596 Views)

Hero

There's another thread on the silence phone being broken. You might wanna post there.

For the too many calls, did you post that in the feedback forum over at the officials as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 120 (584 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes I did post it there .... it was annoying before Vampires, but now it's horrible since it makes sense for Vampires to sleep through the day, but the phone calls keep coming.  And from dead Sims to boot!

Message 67 of 120 (572 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been getting a lot of text invites from my Sim's friends to go to lots that were once a restaurant but are now residential homes. Once we show up my "date" ditches me almost immediately and I'm left wandering around by myself.

Is there a fix for this?

Message 68 of 120 (561 Views)

Hero

@absherman22 wrote:

I've been getting a lot of text invites from my Sim's friends to go to lots that were once a restaurant but are now residential homes. Once we show up my "date" ditches me almost immediately and I'm left wandering around by myself.

Is there a fix for this?

Try saving the house on it to the library, then bulldoze the lot and replace it with the residential building

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 120 (556 Views)

Re: Friends call way too much!!

Champion (Retired)

The Nanny to one of my Toddlers kept calling at night to ask the now child to go to a bar for singles night. How appropriate is that? :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 70 of 120 (543 Views)