[ARCHIVED] Aspirations not fulfilling

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Aspirations not fulfilling

Hero

1 is something many people have. Haven't seen 2 and 3 and have completed them both multiple times myself.

Do you have any mods in your game ? Was this before or after Thursday's patch.

About 3: Was he newly disliked by 4 Sims after you got the aspiration or were those existing ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 180 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
No mods, and yes, after the patch.

Re: #3, yes, he was newly disliked by a sim. I had gotten him to 3 dislikes the last time I played, so I tried for #4 today, but it wasn't budging. Even fought with the same disliked sims, in case their hatred had decreased. I wound up getting four other sims to entirely red bars before checking in here.

And for #2, I made sure that she didn't have any other moods that would interfere with being focused...

The cheat appears to have reset it for the whole family, which seems weird/unlikely. Equally weird that they all glitched at once, I think...

Either way, seems like I got it covered!
Message 52 of 180 (1,209 Views)

Hero

I'll check it in my game to see if it maybe got borked with the patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 180 (1,201 Views)

Computer Whiz - Play Videogame

★★★★ Apprentice

My sim has the Computer Whiz aspiration and there he has to play computer for 5 hours, but no matter how many times he plays computer, and no matter which game he plays, nothing happens and he doesn't advance in the aspiration.

Message 54 of 180 (1,201 Views)

Re: Computer Whiz - Play Videogame

@Skyfri_Himmel I've merged your topic with an existing one. Please keep an eye on this topic to see if the bug gets solved.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 55 of 180 (1,198 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This thread is about the children "whiz kid" aspiration. MY thread was about the adult "Computer Whiz" aspiration about playing computer games. Why did you merge these two?

Message 56 of 180 (1,188 Views)

Hero

@Skyfri_Himmel Merged yours to the collection thread.

Are you using mods ? Never had an issue with this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 180 (1,184 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I do have mods - MC Command Center, but no CC. But I've used that mod for a very long time and this is the first time i've had this problem, so i don't think that's the reason.

Message 58 of 180 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do you have the newest version (2.9, I think) ?

I just tried my own game and had no issues with this task (using MC Command Center myself)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 180 (1,175 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I do have the updated version. What I found out today though, is that I just needed to restart my game and then it had registered the hours of gaming Standard smile So no problem anymore Standard smile Strange though...

Message 60 of 180 (1,158 Views)