Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Aspirations not fulfilling

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Caregiver Not Recognising Child In Super Parent

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @AtheneArtemis

I merged your post with aspirations issues.

So I assue Become a parent counted for the caregiver ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 141 of 180 (3,371 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, this is the only goal, that I have found, that hasn't recognised the relationship between the caregiver and the child. 

Message 142 of 180 (3,343 Views)

Hero

Definitely something off then. It should be either all or nothing. 

I'll add this to the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 143 of 180 (3,335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Affected Aspiration: Master Vampire

Affected Aspiration Level: The Basics(0/4), third task

Affected Aspiration Task: Read the Encyclopedia Vampirica Vol. 1

I am on a PC with the newest Sims 4 Updates applied. 

Expansion Packs: Get To Work and City Living

Game Packs: Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, and Vampires

I do have the Free Holiday stuff downloaded.

No Mods are being used

No Stuff Packs 

My sim was already turned into a vampire before I started this aspiration, I have read all 3 vamp encyclopedia volumes and the last Tome. Had my sim re-read the first volume but it didn't count for the task. Tried throwing out the old copy of the book and had my sim buy a new vol. 1 book to read, but still didn't complete the task. My game tells me my sims has learned all they can from the book and they just endlessly read. 

Message 144 of 180 (3,315 Views)

Hero
  • Vampires can now complete the Get into a Fight whim with the vampire fight interactions.

Fixed in Patch 1.33.38 --> Will be added to the first page after break

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 145 of 180 (3,272 Views)

Gardening milestone 'grow a cowplant' doesnt register

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except fitness stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Aspiration milestone doesnt register when growing a cowplant
What happens when the bug occurs? Aspiration milestone doesnt register when growing a cowplant
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the milestone register...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi!
I not quite sure if its a bug, but can't complete the gardening aspiration, 'grow a cowplant' the description is too vague. I have 2 sims needing only this to complete the milestone, but it doesn't seem to register, unless 'growing a cowplant' involves something else. I've tried splicing it, fishing it, planted it, watered it, talked/petted/fed it, milked it, the aspiration doesn't complete, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for reply

Message 146 of 180 (3,225 Views)

Re: Gardening milestone 'grow a cowplant' doesnt register

Hero

Hi @ShioriHaru

did you try this on a game without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 147 of 180 (3,203 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, i tried.
May i mention somewhat similar issue appeared with the fishing aspiration too, but it (seemingly) randomly got completed on a game load for both of my sims. I already had 22 different fishes, but aspiration stood at 19/20 until it magically resolved itself.
I was not so lucky with the gardening aspiration though.

Message 148 of 180 (3,146 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Doing search on google, seems no one else has problem with 'growing a cowplant' other people had troubles with 'evolve 10 plants' weird enough i had no problem with that, so maybe it's not a bug, maybe im just doing something wrong ? Can you please tell me what exactly should you do for 'Grow a cowplant' to complete? Seems like theres something else for me to do besides splicing, planting and growing/milking it. It's very vague...

Message 149 of 180 (3,132 Views)

Hero

I can't really remember but I though put in seed and water it until it's a plant should be enough ?

Maybe try another one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 150 of 180 (3,120 Views)