CFM players not earning awarded XP

by Flaw7420

Original Post

Goals not updating

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: Goals for the week not updating and continue to stay and not giving xp. Also xp not being rewarded after completely the weekly training in my career franchise mode.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Simply play a game, preferably on defense. Get a goal that says less than 250 or so yards passing. Hold the team to that and see at the end you will not get credit for it.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Nothing, no xp are rewarded and it moves to the next week.
What do you expect to see?: It bolded in green like others with 100% if completed and white with a certain percentage if not.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?:
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: s4ybro/saybro
Date/time issue occurred: Since Launch
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: Yes
If yes, how many users are in your league?: 1
If yes, how many players are in your league?: 1
If yes, how many coaches are in your league?: 0
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: 0

Goals for the week not updating and continue to stay and not giving xp. Also xp not being rewarded after completely the weekly training in my career franchise mode.  Simply play a game, preferably on defense. Get a goal that says less than 250 or so yards passing. Hold the team to that and see at the end you will not get credit for it.

Message 1 of 32 (2,181 Views)

Re: Goals not updating

Community Manager

@Popimp315

Thank you for taking the time to report this.

barry.png
Message 2 of 32 (2,167 Views)

coach goals

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: Coach Goals not being marked as completed. Specifically the Weekly First Down Goal.
How often does the bug occur?: Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Start a franchise. Create a custom coach (don't know if it has to be). Play a game that has first downs as a weekly goal. Complete the game with more first downs than the goal. The goal summary will say 0% completed.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Don't get the xp credit earned.
What do you expect to see?: Expect to see the goal completed and the earned xp.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: Did not crash
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: agramon14
Date/time issue occurred: Monday Sept 5 2016, 11:30 PST
Did this issue happen in Connected Franchise Mode?: No

Sorry don't have screenshots

Message 3 of 32 (2,162 Views)

CFM players not earning awarded XP

★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug: In CFM, after training or a game it shows the top XP earners. But the players aren't actually receiving the XP. For instance, Jaylon Smith (Dallas MLB) received 2,247 XP after my NFC Championship game. However, when scrolling over to recommended XP upgrades he only had 742 XP. Today is the first time it's happened, but it's happened two training/games in a row. And it's all of the players, not just one.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Play a game in CFM and look at your top XP earners afterwards. Then scroll over to the recommended XP upgrades and you'll see that they didn't actually receive the XP.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Players don't actually earn the XP it says they did.
What do you expect to see?: The players to have the amount of XP it said they received for the training/game.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: flaw7420
Date/time issue occurred: 9/9/16 all day
If yes, how many players are in your league?: 0
If yes, how many owners are in your league?: 1

N/A
Message 4 of 32 (3,412 Views)

Missing major xp from cloud franchise

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Summarize your bug: I complete my weekly training with a rookie running back. The reward for gold is supposed to be 4300 xp or so, when I complete I get 400. Also after games if I go in with say 1900, and my game reward is 2200, my total after the game is only like 3000. I have missed out on just about 20000 xp so far.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Cloud franchise with an undrafted power back runner. Participate in weekly game plan, check your xp before, look at the gold reward, then check after.
What happens when the bug occurs?: I just don't get the right amount of xp.
What do you expect to see?: More xp
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: No crash
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: o0 TRON83 0o
Date/time issue occurred: 9/9/16 between the hours of 8:30pm eastern standard and 12:30 am.
If yes, how many users are in your league?: It's a single player cloud
‌Here are some screenshots. I've got more but will only let me post 3. Just happened again though. Reward said 4500 for gold and received 400.... That is 10 times less and it's been every week for 6 weeks
Message 5 of 32 (3,403 Views)

Created Player xp BUG

★ Apprentice

I created a middle linebacker and I changed the xp slider for that position to 300. Whenever I do a practice it shows that I'm suppose to get 4,500 xp if I get a gold medal but when I do get the gold medal it only gives me about 450 xp every time instead of the 4,500. It does it for both a cloud CFM and a offline CFM as well. I'm not sure if it's another setting somewhere that I missed or if this is a known issue. Thanks for any help!

Message 6 of 32 (3,357 Views)

Created Player xp BUG

★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug: I created a middle linebacker and adjusted the xp slider for that position to 300. When I go to start the weekly practice it does show I should get 4,500 xp for a gold medal but when I complete the practice and earn a gold medal it only gives me 400 xp.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Create a middle linebacker and adjust the xp slider for that position to 300 and earn a gold medal for the weekly practice.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Incorrect amount of xp is given.
What do you expect to see?: Correct amount of xp awarded.
If your game crashed, about how many minutes were you playing before it crashed?: N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?: pepinusmc
Date/time issue occurred: Multiple

Player is also a un-drafted free agent and the bug happens in both cloud cfm and offline cfm.

Message 7 of 32 (3,366 Views)

Re: CFM players not earning awarded XP

★★★ Newbie
Find a fix to this yet ? Going through same problem , really ruining my experience .
Message 8 of 32 (3,301 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue with my offline CFM. It's ruining my ability to upgrade my drafted players, though it doesn't happen to every player. 

Message 9 of 32 (3,261 Views)

★ Apprentice

Any word on this bug at all? I still have this issue after the latest patch....

Message 10 of 32 (3,201 Views)