Re: Bugged Mining Zone on Kadara

by Afrosmith

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
I found that if you find an area where all you can get is low readings that just show a grey bar then find the area with the highest reading and deploy a mining drone. I got a couple of the areas now showing depleted even though I could not get a higher reading that had any of the bars white.
Message 31 of 43 (4,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just wanted to add I have done a few zones that said "depleted" but I was still able to find mineral traces I had missed. So even if one says its depleted it may not be.

Message 32 of 43 (4,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HELP US BIOWARE

Message 33 of 43 (3,950 Views)

★★ Novice

Since their last announcement about support drop, I bet we'll never get an answer.

Yet we must continue posting here, to make sure that this is visible on Google, that there will be bugs but they don't care. Sure the game is nice, but for a completionist like me, this is like torture. Should I continue playing ? Will I be blocked again ?

Message 34 of 43 (3,862 Views)

★ Novice

It's ridiculous that they can get away with not fixing their game. After all these months and the bugs are still there, yet they drop support. This is the last EA game that I buy.

Message 35 of 43 (3,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Git Gud, that's the solution.

Joke aside, mining on Voeld and Eos is really easy.

1 - On Elaaden, it's a little bit more difficult because of a tricky area where you need to fall in a hole and launch a probe before the game reset. (Solution here :https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cannot-Complete-Elaaden-Mining-Zone/td-p/5970117)

2 - On this Kadara mining zone, you should start clearing the north mine then finish with the south mine. It's how i completed the mining. (But do a save before, maybe you'll have to retry)

Try to launch the probe when you're on the max. Otherwise it won't work.

Message 36 of 43 (3,513 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here, two zones in Elaaden buged(((

Message 37 of 43 (3,345 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Have the exact same problem even now. If its been this long and still not fixed then it will never be. Its really frustrating too, every time I'm ont the planet it annoys me. 

Message 38 of 43 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can i ask a question do ea only care about money. I get feeling they do. Andromeda is a good game just fix the bug issues and jobs a good en.

Message 39 of 43 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this issue, I have managed to deplete the southern mining zone and drain the northern one to ‘fair’, but there are no resources appearing on the graph and occasionally the depleted mining zone appears to register as the ‘fair’ mining zone. Still no materials though...

Message 40 of 43 (1,667 Views)