Re: Bug with Stamina 99/30

by lucaghirimoldi

Original Post

Bug with Stamina 99/30

★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug After I completed today's Events I obtained 99/30 Stamina. After that, I can complete Events, matches and so on and my Stamina decreases from 99
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete today's Events and look at your Stamina
What happens when the bug occurs? I get 99/30 Stamina
What do you expect to see? No problem if I have 99/30 Stamina, but maybe it's a little issue for your business! Wink

After I completed today's Events I obtained 99/30 Stamina. After that, I can complete Events, matches and so on and my Stamina decreases from 99

Message 1 of 4 (954 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me too at lvl 50 leveled up to 50 filled to max and now I'm stuck on this lvl. Can't lvl up anymore. So this needs to get fixed cause what's the point of playing if I can no longer level up and it's been a day and a half now and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and all that goes with that and not fixed yet. If it doesn't get fixed I'll just delete the game cause it's a waste of my time if I don't get progress for my time playing.

Message 2 of 4 (924 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

wolv,

currently, our maximum level is 50. With a 30 stamina.Don't worry it's not a bug. Courteously, like any other game, it has a max level. But that doesn't mean it's the end, there are still a lot to do, like completing a set, an achievement or making your own league. As what you've said, it was just a few days you got to 50, so cheer up, there a lot of things to do.

But what luca meant is he/she got to 99 stamina instead of 30 - the max level.

Pretty much what happened to me.

Hope this clears things.

Message 3 of 4 (859 Views)

★★★ Novice

By the way, thanks EA for this bug! During the last two o three weeks I managed to complete daily objectives (and grab a lot of NBA Award envelopes) in a much easier way: every day my Stamina is 60/30 and so I can obtain new players without spending my cash. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (708 Views)