[Bug] Eos Vault Mid-mission door won't open while following conduit.

by Applecrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Bug] Eos Vault Mid-mission door won't open while following conduit.

★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug In the Eos vault mission, right after PB appears on the opposite path, I went past the first door to the second door that has a container. When coming back to the first door, I walk in, walk down the path past the lights and come to a door that cannot be opened. Walkthroughs suggest that Remnant should spawn in that hall way and then the door will open but they don't appear. Whatever triggers the encounter or door seems to be missing. There is no door open icon and nothing that can be scanned.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After PB calls across the gap and then exits through another door, go past the conduit door and around the corner to the container. Then come back to follow the conduit through the door. Continue to the next door (no remnant appear) Door has no open icon.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GTX 760 4GB
Please enter memory size in GB. 8

https://hastebin.com/utoziwilax.tex

Message 1 of 17 (38,019 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Bug] Eos Vault Mid-mission door won't open while following conduit.

★★★ Newbie

Xbox X just started playing via gamepass. This bug still exists as of June 10, 2022. 

I just hit the X-box button selects Home, the. Quit the app. Then restarted and selected Continue at main menu and I was able to open it. 

View in thread

Message 15 of 17 (20,414 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too. What fixed it for me was to reload to a previous save. My game auto saved as I approached the bugged door so when I reloaded to said save, the door was unlocked.

Message 2 of 17 (37,998 Views)

★ Novice
Done the vault several times, I that door never opens.
Message 3 of 17 (36,444 Views)

★ Novice
It doesn't save anywhere in that room im pretty sure, it's part of the challenge. Watched a lot of YouTube Eos vault videos, it never opens for them.
Message 4 of 17 (36,442 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There are a couple of doors in the Eos vault that can not be opened. There is even a mention of that by SAM or one of your squadmates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 17 (36,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Yes but those are ones that have weird looking symbols on then, I think. Regardless, it would be silly to have a door on a platform on it's own that looks like it can be agreed but can't.
It should say something when you try.
Message 6 of 17 (36,422 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here still, even after an auto save re-load it still won't open. Stuck.

Message 7 of 17 (33,199 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, it doesn't open. That's just how it is. 

Message 8 of 17 (33,163 Views)

★★ Novice
@moofius76 This is the main quest door, not the random door like those to the containers
Message 9 of 17 (31,551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am playing on the xbox Series S and it has a quick resume function. I quit the game so it would restart. When I got back to it, the door was working.

Message 10 of 17 (29,736 Views)