Best Squad and Ilya Muromets Customization Screen Bug

by dimadozen9

Original Post

Best Squad and Ilya Muromets Customization Screen Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Basically its just that many times the player models can be found floatinh or sinking into the ground when the "best squad" screen is shown at the end of a round. The Heavy Bomber, while in the customization tab, is with the rear sunk in while the front of the plane pokes straight up. This isn't a game breaking issue or anything, instead its merely something I notice like every game and sorta irks me.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply look at the "best squad" screen at the end of the round and most of the time multiple soldiers will be sunk in or hovering above. As for the Heavy Bomber, just look at nearly every map where you can choose the Muromets, and it will appear in this fashion.
What happens when the bug occurs? Simply looks odd lol.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
‌Product: Battlefield 1
Summarize your bug Basically its just that many times the player models can be found floatinh or sinking into the ground when the "best squad" screen is shown at the end of a round. The Heavy Bomber, while in the customization tab, is with the rear sunk in while the front of the plane pokes straight up. This isn't a game breaking issue or anything, instead its merely something I notice like every game and sorta irks me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply look at the "best squad" screen at the end of the round and most of the time multiple soldiers will be sunk in or hovering above. As for the Heavy Bomber, just look at nearly every map where you can choose the Muromets, and it will appear in this fashion.
‌Product: Battlefield 1
‌N/A
Message 1 of 2 (494 Views)

Re: Best Squad and Ilya Muromets Customization Screen Bug

★★★ Novice

It's even worse for me. It happens all the time.

Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)