Re: Being revived after aiming down sights causes broken weapon.

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Being revived after aiming down sights causes broken weapon.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When you die aiming down sights (with any weapon) and get revived by a team mate, your weapon will not fire, will not show crosshairs, and will often be stuck in an animation state somewhere between hip idle, and aim down sights.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Die whilst aiming down sights (especially noticeable with a scoped weapon), and get revived by a team mate. When you have been revived, try shooting or aiming down sights. You will more than likely not be able to. I'm not sure if this occurs when 100% aiming down sights, or whether it occurs when you die during the animation going from hip idle to fully aiming down sights. It often happens in game too fast to tell (intense action)
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot shoot or aim down sights. The crosshair will be invisible too.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB

It happens in all game modes, just selected conquest as a default choice.

The way to fix this in game is to switch to another weapon (such as a side arm) and then switch back, the gun you died with can then be used again.

Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)

@AgentMilkshake1

This one is already a known issue what has been looked at, hopefully they can fix that soon.

But that's for your Feedback about that. Standard smile

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice

The way I fix this is by switching to my secondary weapon and then back to my primary. You should be able to shoot after doing this. Hope I helped, at least a bit.

Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you read my full post, I already state that :P Thanks anyways!

It's not so much that it happens that it is annoying, more than when it happens is usually when I get revived and there is an enemy in my face, I have the opportunity to kill them and get into cover, but I pull the trigger, nothing happens and I get killed again.

Fingers crossed they will fix it in a future patch!

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)