Battlefield 1 crashes with 2 errors

by DonGuzarun

Original Post

Battlefield 1 crashes with 2 errors

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug 1 Programm stopped and Windows try to solve this problem 2 when game start and try to play - "directx function screen"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At launch of the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Crashes
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 580
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Hello

5 days ago Battlefield 1 start crashes and write - update your videodriver. I have GTX 580. I update videodriver for the most newest... Than Battlefield 1 start crash... With 2 errors - Programm stopped and Windows try to solve this problem, and secon when game start - "directx function screen". I try many ways to solve this problems. Try to uninstal new drivers and instal old, try to clear cashes and Origins files in AppData and etc. But nothing. All solves mostly belong to Battlefield 3/4 (which have same errors sometime). Or common solves but nothing.<br>Any advice how to fix this problem?
Try "1. I went to the Battlefield 1 folder  _Installer and installed/ repaired the redists, both of them." - but there is one exe only in Battlefield 1\__Installer\vc\vc2013 in another Battlefield 1\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3 there is no any files!

Windows 7 x64

Message 1 of 3 (515 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 crashes with 2 errors

★★★ Novice

Try to completely remove Direct X and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work the final solution is to uninstall the game, origin, vc2013, and direct x. (basically do a clean reinstall)

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 crashes with 2 errors

EA Community Manager

Hey @Bredmirror,

thanks for helping out - the post is almost half a year old though. Also the GPU is below the minimum requirements, which would be a GeForce GTX 660 2GB.

You're on the right path though, and I'm sure there's more recent threads to answer though, so keep it up!

Message 3 of 3 (397 Views)