Battlefest Aries Dog Tag etc

by SpOOky-O_O-

Original Post

Re: Battlefest Aries Dog Tag etc

EA Community Manager

Hey  @fordman0999 and @bartvano__2,

if you reach out to an EA Advisor via chat or phone they should be able to assist you regarding issues with both the Aries and Easter Dog Tags by now.

Message 31 of 41 (604 Views)

Friend, I have a similar problem with you,My road to battlefield1dogtag is not distributed,I also found EA customer service personnel for help, but they replied that they didn't have the right to issue you,And then I came here to ask for help,It's been two weeks and the problem hasn't been solved yet

Message 32 of 41 (601 Views)

★★★ Novice

me to this is a bad bug plz fix it and get my dog tag dice tnx and fix netcode 

Message 33 of 41 (592 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SpOOky-O_O- wrote:
Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Hi there.

So I completed the requirements for the battlefest rewards. 25 kills on the "They shall not pass" dlc maps as well as the 25 explosive kills on the same dlc maps. I did not receive the PTFO skin or the Aries Dog Tag. I have since contacted an EA advisor and have sorted the PTFO skin. I was advised to post here so as to resolve my Tag issue. I hope it can be resolve as I did complete the explosive task.

Kind regards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have in game counter to prove completion of tasks
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't receive your in game rewards for tasks completed.
Please select your region Other
In what game mode did the bug occur? Team Deathmatch
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
‌N/A

me to this is a bad bug plz fix it and get my dog tag dice tnx and fix netcode 

Message 34 of 41 (592 Views)

★ Apprentice

So i tried Ea help again case no #30598541 waited on live chat for 45mins no one responded now checking the case it says resolved but still no dog tag WTF

Message 35 of 41 (580 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi just an update contacted Ea help and they unlocked my Aries dog tag so thanks guys much appreciated 

Message 36 of 41 (548 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @fordman0999,

great to hear you were able to get this done - I bet you're now torn between the Aries and the Taurus dog tag. Decisions, decisions - I know the struggle.

Have a great day, and I see you on the Battlefield.

Message 37 of 41 (546 Views)

★ Apprentice

Completed the Taurus mission and got the dog tag no problems really enjoy the missions bring on the next one .

Message 38 of 41 (541 Views)

EA Community Manager

Glad to hear that - the next Zodiac sign challenge is a bit down the road, but in the meantime, there's still things to do.

You can meet your fellow community members plus EA and Dice people in the #FridayNightBattlefield community event, you can go for the "Easter Egg Dog Tag" which will keep you busy for at good few hours.

And you can share your Battlefield moments in the "Screenshot & Video" thread - ever wanted to see a behemoth taken out by a kolibri? Off you go.

Message 39 of 41 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know I had a problem similar to this where I competed all the requirements for a dogtag but never received it but it turns out that they just give out dog tags a little after the period is over. As for the PTFO skin, pretty sure that you have to wait until after Battlefest to receive it. 

Message 40 of 41 (520 Views)