BF1 lost medic rank. Rank reset to zero for no reason.

by HenjiDegen

Original Post

BF1 lost medic rank. Rank reset to zero for no reason.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug My Medic Rank reset to zero for no reason. Was at level three then boom! So sorry. Please help.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my profile? I have rank three guns but my rank appears zero.
What happens when the bug occurs? I seriously consider switching to CoD. But seriously, please help. This sucks.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Last night my Medic Rank went back to zero. One moment I was level 3 and then boom! All gone so sorry. What gives?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my profile info? I have level three guns unlocked but my rank appears zero.
What happens when the bug occurs? I think about how maybe I should be playing CoD instead. But seriously, this sucks. Please help.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

Re: BF1 lost medic rank. Rank reset to zero for no reason.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @HenjiDegen 

This does looks like a sync issue. Have you checked your Medic rank in the Companion app? Performed the troubleshooting steps, suggested by the EA Advisor? Your rank progress in not frozen right now?

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue been reading forums about this. In my weapons and gadgets section all my rankings are correct. Level 1 for assault and level 3 go 4 in support yet when I go to customize solider I'm at 0 for everything and can't unlock weapoms
Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue with my assualt class

Message 4 of 4 (433 Views)