Re: BF1 - Tank Spawn

by AverageTommy

Original Post

BF1 - Tank Spawn

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug tank not available after waiting for respawn and the A objective is changed ......
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try chosing the tank while changing the A checkpoint .....
What happens when the bug occurs? when a tank is available if I chose the tank and the A objective point changes i no longer have the tank chosen & somone else instantly takes it ....
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

tank not available after waiting for respawn and the A objective is changed - when a tank is available if I chose the tank and the A objective point changes i no longer have the tank chosen & somone else instantly takes it ....

Message 1 of 2 (1,658 Views)

Re: BF1 - Tank Spawn

★ Guide

Hi

I think I have the answer for your report. In Battlefield 1, when a player selects a tank icon. The player isn't locked into that tank so nobody else can take it. It is possible somebody else was watching the same flag as you were and beat you to the tank due to either faster internet or PC specs. The fact that this occurs randomly, it is plausible that somebody else beat you to spawn in the tank. This happens to me, even when the objective does not change. Unfortunately it's just part of the game at the moment.

Message 2 of 2 (1,388 Views)