BF1 Pilot Rank 10 Weapon unlock

by Nixkill666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 Pilot Rank 10 Weapon unlock

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Pilot rank 10 cannot unlock the sawed off shotgun. No ranking up further on the class is available (no progress from 10 to 11 despite hours of game time).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pilot rank 10 weapon still unlocked no further progress on the class ranking.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pilot rank 10 weapon still unlocked no further progress on the class ranking.
Please select your region Asia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus GTX 980 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB

Pilot rank 10 weapon still unlocked.

No progress in class rank between 10 and 11 despite hours of gameplay.

Unable to unlock in-game.

Adviser suggested bug report

Message 1 of 4 (2,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF1 Pilot Rank 10 Weapon unlock

★★★ Novice

Somehow, for the sawed-off shotgun, you seem to need rank 10 in both pilot AND tanker.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,447 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Nixkill666 Thanks for the post, you're not the first to report some oddities with progression/unlocks. 

Can you try grabbing the shotgun unlock within a match itself. I think this will invove waiting for a plane to be available, then going to Customize, but hopefully this will let you make the purchase in question.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,162 Views)

★★★ Novice

Somehow, for the sawed-off shotgun, you seem to need rank 10 in both pilot AND tanker.

Message 3 of 4 (2,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

mwaldier is right - to get the sawed-off shotgun, you need 10 service stars both as pilot and tanker. Until then, the only opportunity to use sawed-off shotgun is picking up the Tank Hunter kit (sawed-off shotgun is the secondary weapon in it).

Also, there is no progress between 10th and 11th service stars, because there is no 11th service star - their number ends at 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 4 of 4 (2,145 Views)