Audio Bug - NHL 18 - AHL Belleville Senators

by pfc21

Original Post

Audio Bug - NHL 18 - AHL Belleville Senators

★★★ Newbie

The audio file utilized during AHL Belleville Senators games on NHL 18 has the announcers saying "Bulls" instead of "Senators". This occurs consistently throughout the game both for home and away games. Please keep in mind that Belleville has not had the OHL "Bulls" for over 2 years now and 2017-2018 is the inaugural season for the Belleville SENATORS. Please have this fixed in a future patch to accurately reflect the brand. 

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)

Re: Audio Bug - NHL 18 - AHL Belleville Senators

★★★ Newbie

I found that when I load the Binghamton Devils as a team either to play as or against, the announcers refer to them as "Belleville" and "the Senators"

Message 2 of 3 (550 Views)

Re: Audio Bug - NHL 18 - AHL Belleville Senators

★ Apprentice

@pfc21 wrote:

The audio file utilized during AHL Belleville Senators games on NHL 18 has the announcers saying "Bulls" instead of "Senators". This occurs consistently throughout the game both for home and away games. Please keep in mind that Belleville has not had the OHL "Bulls" for over 2 years now and 2017-2018 is the inaugural season for the Belleville SENATORS. Please have this fixed in a future patch to accurately reflect the brand. 

@dakotafrost2 wrote:

I found that when I load the Binghamton Devils as a team either to play as or against, the announcers refer to them as "Belleville" and "the Senators"

I have the same problem as well.  Belleville using "Bulls" and Binghamton Devils using "Senators". I even trying it after installing the Sept. 19 update for NHL18 and notice the issue still exist. Is this something we can fix?

Message 3 of 3 (536 Views)