Auction gone missing

by ADdtw

Original Post

Auction gone missing

★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug My Auction disappeared without giving me my coins or card back.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, but I believe it had to do with the maintenance this morning. My auction ended while the server was under maintenance and I never received coons or my 94 Gianni's defensive PF
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't receive coins or my card back
What do you expect to see? Nothing in auctions or inbox

Thank you, I usually wouldn't report this, but that is about 450k coins gone :/
Message 1 of 12 (4,053 Views)

Re: Auction gone missing

★ Novice
Same thing happened to me. Lost my 94 steph curry, 6 elite summer ball players, and some gold players too. Hope this gets fixed!
Message 2 of 12 (4,037 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, i had two defensive lineup SF 90 OVR Harrison Barnes selling for 390k each. Hope i can retrieve it back soon :/
Message 3 of 12 (4,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me. 250+ players including elite that were on auction have disappeared
Message 4 of 12 (3,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my auction player at the last Maintenance too, some elite and gold summer break players.

is there any solutions to this?

my id is OdiSumantri

thankyou

Message 5 of 12 (3,986 Views)

★ Novice
I forgot to add my ID in game it is : ADftw
Message 6 of 12 (3,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost my 92 throwback klay and 93 tristan thompson. I need them back but they disappeared
Message 7 of 12 (3,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. i was bidding 150k for a jordan clarkson 89 and my money is gone and i didnt get the player.

Message 8 of 12 (3,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its been over 100000000hrs and still NO SIGN of our missing players.  Keep getting an auto responder EMAIL saying the same thing over and over again. I demand a FULL refund of all the nba CASH ive spent on the game..

You cant bring my missing PLAYERS back... give me back my money then?? i think thats fair!!! Terrible customer service!

Message 9 of 12 (3,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost my Chirs Paul 85 a few days back when I put it up in the auction house hope this bug is fixed soon Standard smile

Message 10 of 12 (3,814 Views)