[Asking for Info] Login Verification enabled, but Apex shows its not

by yollopod

Original Post

Re: Gifting

★★★ Newbie

Hi Legends,

I hope you well,

I have a problem, my friends can't see me,
they can't find me when I'm looking for friends to give as a gift and when I try to give as a gift, they let me send it to them and then I get a shipping error,
then I check and I take away a free gift as if I had given it as a gift but in reality I didn't. I could give away nothing

Best regards,
Gerardo

Message 51 of 184 (926 Views)

Gifting not working

★★★ Newbie

I have login verification turned on but gifting is still has a lock on it and it says that I need to turn it on please help

Message 52 of 184 (964 Views)

Re: Gifting not working

★★★ Novice

Is there anyone who can support us or this is just chat platform 

Message 53 of 184 (1,137 Views)

★★ Novice
@Abumaziad1412 EA is on it already look at page 3 of this , alot of us are in same situation where our login verification is turned on and still is locked in game
Message 54 of 184 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much 

Message 55 of 184 (1,114 Views)

Login verification not showing as activated on apex game

★★★ Newbie

Trying to send a free gift to a friend but it says I need login in verification. I turned on the login verification and it still shows as not activated.

Message 56 of 184 (1,119 Views)

Will EA ever answer or FIX this gift thing?!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Happpy_Voodoo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Store
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to gift
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.02.2024
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Asks to repeat steps over and over again.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to gift!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Contact Me or try to gift someone.

Pic’s attached. 

Message 57 of 184 (1,117 Views)

Re: Login verification needed

★★★ Newbie

So basically I’m verified my email and everything and I want that flatline skin by the way my username on apex legends is hahaBOOMyouDEAD and so basically what happens is that it tell me to  so I press turn it on then it sendse to security code I get the code done it and then it works but it just makes me do it again infinitely so I can’t gift or do my flatline challenges pleases fix my bug and give me my gift verification on so that I can get my flatline skin and do my challenges and if you do give me my verification I will get more players to play the game as long as you fix the bug and give me my verification for gifting on thanks and bue

Message 58 of 184 (1,057 Views)

Re: Login verification needed

★★★ Newbie

So basically I’m verified my email and everything and I want that flatline skin by the way my username on apex legends is hahaBOOMyouDEAD and so basically what happens is that it tell me to  so I press turn it on then it sendse to security code I get the code done it and then it works but it just makes me do it again infinitely so I can’t gift or do my flatline challenges pleases fix my bug and give me my gift verification on so that I can get my flatline skin and do my challenges and if you do give me my verification I will get more players to play the game as long as you fix the bug and give me my verification for gifting on thanks and ✌️ 

Message 59 of 184 (1,056 Views)

Friends not appearing in friend list when trying to give gifts

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my account is currently level 215 and I am trying to complete one of the breakout challenge which is to send 6 gifts to my friends. I have already enabled in EA login verification but when i enter the Gift page, my friend list is empty and it shows there "Not Found'. This is very frustrating and I have already redo my login verification several times. Please help as I want to complete this challenge. Thanks

Message 60 of 184 (1,012 Views)