Angel City's Most Wanted CALLSIGNS CANT CHOOSE THEM

by DRYN0B0T

Original Post

Angel City's Most Wanted CALLSIGNS CANT CHOOSE THEM

★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Purchased Angel City's Most Wanted DLC, have everything but the Angel City Callsign Packs. Even though I have downloaded it numerous times and it says through the in game store after I try to choose one (nothing added to Callsign choices when choosing one) it still has a price at the bottom but when I pick that option it says I already own it. I have done all I can think of any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS in advance.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Has anyone else had this problem?
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing!
What do you expect to see? My paid content.

Help, any help appreciated.

Message 1 of 7 (1,465 Views)

Re: Angel City's Most Wanted CALLSIGNS CANT CHOOSE THEM

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. Can I check if the patches are missing too? There don't seem to be widespread issues with this (or not that I've seen) so I'll guess that there's a caching issue. 

Can you try shutting down your system by holding the front button until it beeps, then start TF|2 back up and check again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,429 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for your response, I have tried everything you suggested and still as before I have access to all of the Angel City's Most Wanted DLC except the CALLSIGNS, I checked the XBOX ONE store and found another person who wrote a review that is having the same issue as I am. Hopefully this can be checked into and resolved by you and your team. MANY THANKS.

Message 3 of 7 (1,417 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the extra detail. Can I ask what region are you in? It's probably not a factor, but sometimes store issues affect different regions and having a broad estimate of location (North America, EU, etc) may help in zoning in on this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Novice

I live in North America. I really appreciate the responses to this, it gives me hope this will be resolved. This is a great game and can't wait to see what's coming in the future for it so I hope this issue can be took care of so nobody else will experience this. THANKS AGAIN.

Message 5 of 7 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey there also if it helps any at all my gamer tag on XBOX ONE is DRYNOBOT.

Message 6 of 7 (1,398 Views)

★ Novice
I have exactly the same problem along with other users in respawn forums. I bought the ángel city bundle just a few days ago since is on sale on xbox one and everything but the callsign pack works... In the Titanfall 2 store doesn't appears like owned but if I try to buy it for separate a message appears that I'm already own it
Message 7 of 7 (1,347 Views)