A glitch with the background of a stage

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Plants vs. Zombies™ 3
Platform:Android
What's your device's make and model? Lenovo Smart Tab M8
What version of the operating system are you using? Android 10
What is your Player ID? p-111c8b60-8868-4015-8674-ba5bac1c9184
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13/04/2024 15:45 UTC+5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Connection Type Wifi
In which country are you located? Peru
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Begonia Boulevard
What kind of issue do you have? A glitch with the textures of the background
What happens when the bug occurs? Some areas of the screen are filled with colored polygons
What do you expect to see? That the background loads correctly
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The first time I played the soft launch

Good morning, afternoon or evening PopCap Games development team and Community Manager

I'm here to report a glitch that I noticed when I was playing on the Begonia Boulevard stage, it turns out that instead of loading the textures correctly, the game decided to give me some brown rectangles that look horrible

Lately I've been watching Walkthroughs on YouTube and no one but me has had this happen to me, I hope they can fix this problem

Message 1 of 4 (116 Views)

Re: A glitch with the background of a stage

EA Live QV Team

Hi @stinkyramirez 

Thanks for the detailed report and screenshot! I have a couple more questions for you:

• Were you encountering this glitch on one specific level, or all Begonia Boulevard levels?
  • Has this been happening since a recent update or since the game Soft Launched?
  • Did you get the app from a play store that was a part of the soft launch regions?

I'll get this tracked, but if you have any additional details to add please do share them!

Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Snipe hello, this problem has happened to me on absolutely every level of Begonia Boulevard, and I haven't found a way to fix it, I'm waiting for an immediate update that fixes this glitch
Message 3 of 4 (41 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Snipe in case you want to know, this keeps happening to me in the latest version and I downloaded the game from the Google Play Store
Message 4 of 4 (40 Views)