Re: 550 snowflakes

by silenta55a5in99

Original Post

550 snowflakes

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Hi, It's not a typical bug but still someting that didn't work as it suppose to. I've just reached the limit of 550 snowflakes in the Winter games and I got 3 presents which I cannot open because you already closed the holiday sets... common... Don't give awards in the current events that the players cannot redeem.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? reach 550snowflakes in the Winter games and u get a bunch of presents. The Holiday events where u could open presents have been closed few hours ago even tho u can still collect snowflakes and reach bonuses
What happens when the bug occurs? u cannot open the presents
What do you expect to see? Keeping Holiday sets till the end of the Winter events

Best regards
Piotrek aka Bouli

Message 1 of 5 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, you can make presents like uncalimed items, and we can just calim them, u dont need to give us holiday set again ☺
Message 2 of 5 (1,097 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same issue did they ever do anything about it
Message 3 of 5 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah i have the same problem

•  Its pretty annoying 

Message 4 of 5 (703 Views)

Community Manager

@UltraGamer2376 

This post is from 2017 so I will be locking it down to avoid further necroposting. Please post a new topic since this new promotion is different from than what was made available in early 2017.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (652 Views)