32 expansion franchise mode

by shroom0doom

Original Post

32 expansion franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Game crashes when trying to use a created team in 32 expansion team mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Game quits back to xbox home screen
What do you expect to see? franchise mode works with created team
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here 32 team expansion franchise mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? shrumerz
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Game quits during creation of a franchise mode using a created team in 32 expansion mode. I tried network settings and all online help has been unhelpful. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. 

Message 1 of 9 (3,092 Views)

Franchise mode (nhl 18) crashes when i try to load it

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After I set up the game and I load into the FIRST season, it crashes everytime.
What happens when the bug occurs? It loads for a few seconds then the home screen appears with the game crashed
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the main screen of franchise mode, but I see my xbox 1 home screen
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode (NHL 18)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?

I played this game mode often on nhl 17 and I was really looking forward to it on nhl 18 and now it's pissing me off. Please help fix.
Message 2 of 9 (3,092 Views)

Nhl18 ps4 steadily crash

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
When I try ro create a new franchise (since the last update im pretty sure because ive done it before) it crash 100% of time when it comes to generate the season (after the division/conference edit screen) no matter wich team or roster Ive tried, always does the same, already uninstall/reinstall the game, the error is CA-34878-0.
Need some help here
Message 3 of 9 (2,922 Views)

Crashing franchise creation

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a franchise, after the division/conference editing screen, when loading/creating the franchise
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crash, error code CE-34878-0
What do you expect to see? Be able to create a franchise
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise
What is your time zone?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No text in report, about 5 report
What is your game language? French

When I try ro create a new franchise (since the last update im pretty sure because ive done it before) it crash 100% of time when it comes to generate the season (after the division/conference edit screen) no matter wich team or roster Ive tried, always does the same, already uninstall/reinstall the game, the error is CA-34878-0. Need some help here
Message 4 of 9 (2,939 Views)

Created player duplicate in 32 team franchise mode and active roster corruption

★★ Guide

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a player and team. Assign created player to nhl team. Take the same roster for created team of a nhl team to replace it. Start franchise mode 32 team. Replace a nhl team with created team. Created player are duplicate, appera in nhl team roster but alos in created player. After that, return to main menu. Active roster is now corrupt and created player are still duplicate. Can see created player in nhl team with move player menu, but created player are unassign in created player menu. If i try to reassign player to nhl team, game crash. If i try to open free agent tab in move player menu with nhl team menu, game crash.
What happens when the bug occurs? After starting 32 franchise mode with created player and created team, player are duplicate. After that, active roster become corrupt and trying to assign player with create player menu or move them with free agent tab in move plyaer crash the game.
What do you expect to see? Be able to create a player and a team, be able to replace a nhl team in franchise mode 32 team and not duplicate created plyaer and not corrupt active roster.
Insert Game Mode or Feature here franchise 32 team
What is your time zone?

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a player and team. Assign created player to nhl team. Take the same roster for created team of a nhl team to replace it. Start franchise mode 32 team. Replace a nhl team with created team. Created player are duplicate, appera in nhl team roster but alos in created player. After that, return to main menu. Active roster is now corrupt and created player are still duplicate. Can see created player in nhl team with move player menu, but created player are unassign in created player menu. If i try to reassign player to nhl team, game crash. If i try to open free agent tab in move player menu with nhl team menu, game crash.
What happens when the bug occurs? Create a player and team. Assign created player to nhl team. Take the same roster for created team of a nhl team to replace it. Start franchise mode 32 team. Replace a nhl team with created team. Created player are duplicate, appera in nhl team roster but alos in created player. After that, return to main menu. Active roster is now corrupt and created player are still duplicate. Can see created player in nhl team with move player menu, but created player are unassign in created player menu. If i try to reassign player to nhl team, game crash. If i try to open free agent tab in move player menu with nhl team menu, game crash.
What do you expect to see? Be able to create player and team and replace nhl team in franchise mode without duplicate player and also, be able to strat franchise mode without corrupting active roster.
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise 32 team
What is your time zone?

Message 5 of 9 (2,939 Views)

Re: 32 expansion franchise mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This also occurs on 31 expansion franchise mode.

This super annoying and basically ruins the experience.

Expected Behavior: No duplicate custom players.

Message 6 of 9 (2,579 Views)

Re: Created player duplicate in 32 team franchise mode and active roster corrupt

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to my game....duplicates created players. I read where you can delete game from console.....redownload it....which I did.....only thing I didnt do is go throught the 3 hour update. Created team still appears as does the duplicated players. What do I need to do?
Message 7 of 9 (2,428 Views)

★★ Novice

I just started getting glitches when I go to Create a Team (quits to Xone home), or trying to import Created teams into a Franchise (regular one).

Any help for this?

Message 8 of 9 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and have been searching for a solution for weeks.  Uninstalled and reinstalled...didn't solve the issue.  My sons prefer the franchise mode more than anything and have basically quit playing 18 and gone back to 17.

Message 9 of 9 (2,173 Views)