Community Manager

@Greaves_Seigel @PhewPhewCam

Will let you know asap.

barry.png
Message 11 of 22 (1,749 Views)

Re: 2-way deals with UFA's show up as 1-way

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

I appreciate it.  Do you think it's a bug that will be easily fixed in the next patch or some larger issue?  To me it seems like an easy fix.  The code needs to do a lookup on accepted offers as to whether the offer is 2-way or 1-way.  Right now it looks like it's defaulting to 1-way.

Thanks Barry!

Message 12 of 22 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Novice
Don't forget to find out about drafts and fix it please. Stuck draft in in every franchise
Message 13 of 22 (1,720 Views)

Community Manager

@Greaves_Seigel

A few factors affect resolution time: the priority this issue is assigned, allocation of development resources, ease of fix.

barry.png
Message 14 of 22 (1,702 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry @PhewPhewCam

Thanks Barry, just one more question & I'll leave you alone.  Will you be able to let us know once you find out when these errors will be patched/fixed?  I think Phew & myself both really enjoy NHL 17, so we are both impatient. lol

Keep up the good work,

Greaves

Message 15 of 22 (1,694 Views)

Community Manager

@Greaves_Seigel

Sure, no problem Standard smile

barry.png
Message 16 of 22 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah man.. Been waiting everyday for a viable franchise mode. Appreciate the help. All the other topics ive seen on the subject. (There's been atleast a dozen) have been marked as "solved" or simply ignored
Message 17 of 22 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just tried to auto draft and it crashed. Rest in pieces
Message 18 of 22 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey @EA_Barry any news yet? Has your team had a chance to take a peak at the 2-way deal thing yet?

Thanks & Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas
Message 19 of 22 (1,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have found a workaround for the 2 Way vs 1 Way issue.

When you offer a contract, go to the 2 Way/1 Way toggle and toggle to 1 Way and then back to 2 Way. It will drop the years to one and the salary to the league minimum so you will need to retoggle these (but should be easy since 2 Ways are generally cheap/short).

Done this now about ten times and it has worked every time. Also, to make sure it wasn't a patch and for a control, I just accepted a contract without doing the above and it changed from a 2 Way to 1 Way after signing, proving the problem is still there.

Let me know if this does/doesn't work for you.

Message 20 of 22 (2,889 Views)