Re: daily challenge already played

by chas9187

Original Post

daily challenge already played

★★★ Newbie

Is this experience uniquely mine? Almost every morning when I open Bejeweled Stars, I find that the daily challenge has already been played. Not even sure how that's possible but there is already a score on the game. It doesn't happen every morning but probably about 90% of the time. Any ideas? (I live in the Pacific time zone and play on my Android phone)

Message 1 of 5 (1,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on IOS. Happens very often.

Message 2 of 5 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having same issue last night said 2 hours too new challenge, 8 hours later it now says 15 hours to next challenge, I look forward to the daily challenges I've even uninstalled then reinstalled so must be a glitch on their side very frustrating, I've even bought a pack to stop adverts and the other day it was giving me adverts also fresh install has give me 0 lives I haven't played for 10 hours
Message 3 of 5 (1,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I contacted support and they said they will pass it on to tech team and hopefully they will fix it in next update ☹️ But recommend that I post in forum for help as the team who fix it get a lot of info from the forums ☹️
Message 4 of 5 (1,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on my iPad and iPhone.  It says that the challenge has already been played, but it's NOT giving me any checks on the eggs, so I can't progress to the larger egg.  This has been happening for at least a month and I've lost all kinds of gems/points/progress because of it.

Message 5 of 5 (1,450 Views)