Re: Update Problems

by AbbyB02

Original Post

Update Problems

★★ Novice

Is anyone having problems with the most recent update?  I updated to Build 2.5.0 and had two things happen.  One - the Daily hangs on Henrietta and will not allow me to go any further.  Two - I lost progress by one level.  I had already completed all levels available, but it is now showing that I must complete level 435.

Message 1 of 6 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problems - even went back and re completed the last level, but won't give me access to the new map. The chicken feed screen freeze was frustrating - couldn't get by it until my 24 hour free feeding was available, then I could feed the chicken and move on to the other dailies, but still can't access new levels. Hope they fix this bug thing - EA is frustratingly slow with updates for this app!!
Message 2 of 6 (1,485 Views)

★ Novice
I thought my screen freezing was The Llama's revenge for my use of the poo charm if I don't know the quiz answer! At least I know it'll unfreeze when it's feeding time in 7 hours. Frown

By the way, the new map looks really horrible & amateurish and is not user-friendly at all. I thought it was a joke when I opened the App this morning.
Message 3 of 6 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to report this bug with the new update?

Message 4 of 6 (1,412 Views)

★ Novice
Probably not. Once I finally got to the Dauly challenge it wasn't even worth it - It had a gem slide out & if you couldn't match anything up top, it just sat there & you couldn't make a move. It feels like EA got hacked by morons last night!!
Message 5 of 6 (1,396 Views)

★★ Novice

I called EA and spoke to them about level 436 and up, he did some checking and said that the developers have not released the new levels yet and they probably didn't even intend for the new levels to be seen yet. He said to be patient, and wait for the new patch to be released. He doesn't know when that will be but it should be soon. He said no one is able to play those levels yet so reinstalling the game etc. Will not help, we just have to wait!
Message 6 of 6 (1,254 Views)