Opened Bejeweld Stars on FB on my PC and it wiped all of my content.

by gatesyk

Original Post

Opened Bejeweld Stars on FB on my PC and it wiped all of my content.

★★★ Newbie

I contacted support because sometime between 1/16/17 and 1/17/2017  all of my gems, powerups and coins had been deleted from the game.  I have played bejeweled stars since it originated on my android phone and had gems in the hundreds for some colors, multiple power ups and just over 200 coins.  I reported it and after talking to support I had no resolution.  I reinstalled the game and did all the troubleshooting tips and nothing.  I had recently purchased coins and had 105 left and 17 blue gems....not sure of the others.  I thought I'd log on to the game on FB today on my PC (1/22/2017) and it deleted ALL MY CONTENT AGAIN!!  This leads me to believe this may have happened with the earlier deletion.  I again uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone, and tried to restore the purchase but they are gone.  Charms are not affected but my paid content and earned content are.

Message 1 of 2 (835 Views)

Re: Opened Bejeweld Stars on FB on my PC and it wiped all of my content.

★ Novice
@gatesyk I don't know the difference between "quick reply" & "reply", but the same thing happened to me. I had played this game for most of the time I was awake & earned & bought coins, gems & boosters just to have them ALL disappear a few wks ago. They added 100k in coins to my game which was only 1/10th of what went missing, then a few days later THAT DISAPPEARED TOO!! Now, I have NO coins to make up for what was lost. Support keeps getting back to me apologizing, but that's about it. It's like there are a bunch of 8 yr olds' running the place. They told me to send a msg to the forum for the designers to maybe fix the issue. I did, but then I was told by whomever got that msg to go back to the support for a fix. SO, NOW WHAT?? Then I see that I've earned some stupid "badge". Wth is a freaking badge? I read up about them. And come to find out, THEY DON'T GIVE OR DO A DAMN THING FOR THE PLAYER! So, stop telling me about these stupid meaningless badges!! And FIX MY GAME SO IT DOESN'T STEAL FROM ME AGAIN & GIVE MY COINS BACK TO ME. AT THIS POINT 900,000 SHOULD DO!!
Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)