Re: Not enough butterflies created - level 352

by GagaRosie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not enough butterflies created - level 352

★★★ Newbie
I'm stuck on level 352 and you need 35 butterflies in 30 moves. It seems to only add 1 butterfly per move (and some moves none!) So it is impossible to get 35 of them! Unless there is some trick to generate more than 1 per move??
Message 1 of 10 (7,710 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
Just noticed tonight that they added 10 more moves, so it's 35 butterflies in 40 moves, which is still challenging, but I can see that it's doable (eventually!) Thank you, EA!

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (8,650 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes, this is extremely annoying. At best. By the time I run out of moves, I still need 14 butterflies. I would need to buy 5 moves at least 3 times to MAYBE get enough. Not worth it. Please fix or at least explain how to get more butterflies
Message 2 of 10 (7,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sure hope this isn't going to be "pay to play" issue. I really hate it when a game becomes unplayable so yet more money can be spent. I do enjoy this game, but cannot see any way to continue playing the rest of the new levels since this one cannot be completed. Bummed.

Message 3 of 10 (7,657 Views)

★★ Novice
What I had to do to pass the level after about 3 days of trying was to buy 5 more moves! I had to buy 5 more moves 3 times to continue the game long enough to get the right amount of butterflies! It sucks but I tried everything else and it never worked.
Message 4 of 10 (7,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep, I had to buy 3 more sets of moves too. And had to for another butterfly level after that :-(
Message 5 of 10 (7,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah and the account stole my coins , gems and special gems...so unless they fix it, guess I'm done with the game

Message 6 of 10 (7,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I hope they fix this or I won't be playing again!
Message 7 of 10 (7,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Saw a hint that someone wrote to try the fast forward power, several times. I did as much as I could, but the best I could get was 12 butterflies left. Refuse to spend money on this, so I guess I'm quitting this game. Oh, well! There's much more to life, as it turns out! 😘 Goodbye, Bejeweled Stars!
Message 8 of 10 (7,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just noticed tonight that they added 10 more moves, so it's 35 butterflies in 40 moves, which is still challenging, but I can see that it's doable (eventually!) Thank you, EA!
Message 9 of 10 (8,651 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Is anyone able to complete this level in 40 moves without using powers or buying more moves? Would like to know if it's possible. I wasn't able to. Had to use a couple powers.
Message 10 of 10 (6,637 Views)