Re: Latest update has caused some problems

by AbbyB02

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@238238a wrote:

I still have nothing on the Challenge Accepted set, too.

The game hasn't even been out for long enough to unlock anything from that set. If you tap and hold on it, it'll tell you the requirements.

On that note, if you're a completionist, you might as well give up right now because the "Seeing Green" set requires real money purchases. A minimum of $50 if you buy the cheapest coin pack 25 times. That's why it's called Seeing Green, you see.

Message 11 of 15 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Oh wow, never knew you could do that, thanks!  I just thought it was bugged since I'd gotten so many other of the achievements (over 5000 Hypercubes, 100 DarkSpheres...) but hadn't even got started on that set.

That does make me somewhat more disappointed though, that despite two EA people replying to my threads, neither of them ever told me I could do that.

Still, thank you again for telling me!

Message 12 of 15 (728 Views)

Re: Latest update has caused some problemsu

★★★ Newbie
Even after the latest updates (the one that added the 5th constellation) the missing charms were restored to a point. The 5th cumulonimbus one (complete a level without making any moves) remains missing and unobtainable. Other than that it is almost fixed for me!
Message 13 of 15 (646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had problems that are similar.

My next issue is that I've been waiting for level 436 and I see it there now but I can't move on! I've tried every day since the update. Am I missing something?

its pretty discouraging 

Message 14 of 15 (517 Views)

★★ Novice
I called EA and spoke to them about level 436 and up, he did some checking and said that the developers have not released the new levels yet and they probably didn't even intend for the new levels to be seen yet. He said to be patient, and wait for the new patch to be released. He doesn't know when that will be but it should be soon. He said no one is able to play those levels yet so reinstalling the game etc. Will not help, we just have to wait!
Message 15 of 15 (482 Views)