Bejeweled stars level 436

by nancyemh

Original Post

Bejeweled stars level 436

★★ Novice

I have the latest update.  But even though I can see the next set of levels, I cannot move from level 435 to 436.  Please help!  Can you answer me at [edit: email address removed]?  Thanks.  I appreciate all help.

Message 1 of 8 (2,312 Views)

Re: Bejeweled stars level 436

Moved post from

the Simpsons Tapped Out

to

Bejeweled Stars

Here you can get better help

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 8 (2,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same issue.  I replayed 435, got 3 stars, but I did not advance to the next level.  I'm just stuck at 435.

Reinstalling the game doesn't seem to work either.

Message 3 of 8 (2,257 Views)

★★ Novice

This is so frustrating!  I'm thinking I will just delete the game, then install it as a new one, and then just enjoy playing through the levels again.  But I hate to lose everything I've earned!!  Such angst over a game.  LOL

Message 4 of 8 (2,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is clearly a bug in the new version. I don't like the "islands" anyway. Why not just go back to the stream of levels. That ought to solve this problem.

Message 5 of 8 (2,106 Views)

★★ Novice

I called EA and spoke to them about level 436 and up, he did some checking and said that the developers have not released the new levels yet and they probably didn't even intend for the new levels to be seen yet. He said to be patient, and wait for the new patch to be released. He doesn't know when that will be but it should be soon. He said no one is able to play those levels yet so reinstalling the game etc. Will not help, we just have to wait!
Message 6 of 8 (1,920 Views)

★★ Novice

This just gets weirder and weirder!  I decided to uninstall my game and then reinstall it so I could just start over.  I played about 5 levels and then for some reason, I found myself back in my original game  (which I had uninstalled) and now able to play in the higher levels.  I'm now on Level 441.  I just don't understand any of this!!  LOL

Message 7 of 8 (1,899 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I replayed the prior level, earning 3 stars and it let me advance after the 2nd time of doing this. It's definitely a glitch as its my 3rd time reaching this level (due to game resetting itself as if I never been played it when intro/update for new challenges occur, ie Mitten, Corvus) while in the middle of playing BS. I had completed all levels previously & did not have this issue til last night. The glitch hasn't been fixed in over a year based on time of our posts. Many people have complained about this problem, yet a year later, it hasn't been resolved.
Message 8 of 8 (1,026 Views)