Lost All my coins when Bejeweled Blitz came back from maintenance

by dvcsue

Original Post

Lost All my coins when Bejeweled Blitz came back from maintenance

★★★ Newbie

After Bejeweled Blitz came back up on FB I lost all my coins!  That is close to 3 million (298600) !!!I. I cannot find any real customer support to report this issue and get resolution.  HELP!   It took lots of playing and purchasing spins to build the coins up and I am upset that I lost money and refuse to have to pay for what I had. 

Message 1 of 16 (7,268 Views)

Re: Lost All my coins when Bejeweled Blitz came back from maintenance

★★★ Newbie

Me too. I had almost 4ml. Grrr!! I messaged the support site a few times because it involved the game on FB on PC as well as on Android, but not even an acknowledgment that they received it. Further kick in the gut, after maintenance, coming back with sale!

Message 2 of 16 (7,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let me clarify that, before I get into trouble with the games ppl. I had almost 4ml, after maintenance I went down to 80K. Just woke up in the morning, could not believe my eyes. But yeah, 80k from almost 4ml. Then I got 2k free from watching free ad. and some more from free spin (funnily enough, that was not reset to day 1, I was still at day 7)

Message 3 of 16 (7,219 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Kuching26

Contact Popcap support using the following link: http://support.popcap.com/facebook/bejeweled-blitz

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 16 (7,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Francois,

I have used that link. although there isnt a direct reference to lost coins after maintenance/update, I think I went under 

• After the latest update, my Rare Gems all show as Unavailable, or I don't see my Daily Challenge anymore. 

where I tried the "play one round" , "tap the stats", logged out and in of facebook, switched off and on my Android - nothing worked.

and then I went under "contact us", once for Android and once for PC. 

I have also gone under 

• My Bejeweled Blitz Coins/scores are different between iOS and Facebook

I have even gone to this page: http://support.popcap.com/

I have not had notification that they were received, and as of today Wed  27May at 15:48 Thai time, I still have not had my coins restored. 

I have decided not to play Bejeweled nor do any of the spins etc until this is resolved. I am incensed that I have lost my coins, both earned and bought, which I have accummulated over time

Kuching26

Message 5 of 16 (7,173 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Kuching26

Use the following link. Your situation seems a bit out of the usual array of contacts, but Popcap's support team should be able to assist you nonetheless: Standard smile

https://support.popcap.com/help/19

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 6 of 16 (7,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Francois,

I have been to that link before, I think ( I have been to many) and I have just sent a message there as per your advice, using the "Question about Coins". I hope finally there will be a reply and results :-)

Kuching26

Message 7 of 16 (7,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Dear Francois,

I finally had someone from PopCap email me to start the investigations. After a few days, another e-mail. Success in finding the lost coins! Yay!
Thank you so much for the assistance 👍😊

Regards,
Kuching26
Message 8 of 16 (7,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Kuching26 Which method of contact was successful? I've contacted them 7 times over the past 12 days and have yet to receive a response. I spoke with the personnel at EA, who were extremely nice, and they emailed me a link to popcap support, which happened to be one of the methods I'd already tried, but I did it again. I paid via PayPal for coins and spins and the receipt is from "Google", which included contact info. I contacted them and was given a "no-reply" email in return and referred to their FAQ page. At this point, I am more frustrated about not being able to reach someone to reimburse me or to restore my coins/spins than I am that I lost them and that my game was reset to tutorial level. Clearing data and cache when on offline mode was also a BIG mistake! I followed the instructions and lost my coins a second time. The balance decreases randomly, sometimes after watching an ad which is supposed to add 2000 coins, and it ends up taking away 10,000  coins. If you are able to recall or trace which method worked for you, it would me very much appreciated as I've only had the mobile version for 13 days and already many problems. Thank you

Message 9 of 16 (7,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am losing all of all of my points very often and losing my coins. I am very upset with this game and I am thinking seriously about not playing it anymore. I'm sure that won't upset anyone but me but I am fed up.
Message 10 of 16 (6,582 Views)