Level 352 no powers or buying moves

by cremebearlee

Original Post

Level 352 no powers or buying moves

★★ Apprentice
Level 352 Butterfly Boat - Is anyone able to complete this level in 40 moves without using powers or buying more moves? Would like to know if it's possible. I wasn't able to. Had to use a couple powers.
Message 1 of 6 (1,479 Views)

Re: Level 352 no powers or buying moves

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, cremebearlee - I like how you are thinking.

Rid level 352 of 35 butterflies in 40 moves, without using powers or extra moves.  If each move generates a new butterfly on bottom row, it seems quite possible.

Then it's just a matter of keeping special gems off bottom row and not matching directly above a butterfly on the bottom row, since butterflies can't generate into a special gem or another butterfly.  But..... a new butterfly does not generate on each move, even if the bottom row is completely open.  This seems to happen about 5-6 times in the 40 moves.

So, one would need a perfect game and very good luck.  I've tried a few times since I read your post and the best I could do is 39 out of 40, so I'm close.

Will keep trying and post if/when I am successful.  Thanks for coming up with this challenge!

Message 2 of 6 (1,440 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback Bill_G_III! Beginning to think I wasn't going to get any responses - just crickets. Let me know how you make out 😊
Message 3 of 6 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Haven't made it.  Best is still 34 out of 35 (not 39 of 40, as previously stated).

Good challenge though.

I've posted another challenge for level 138 - complete with no moves, no powers.

Message 4 of 6 (1,317 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah - 138 has been done - I meant 304.

Message 5 of 6 (1,314 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback Bill_G_III. Appreciate it. I am beginning to think it's not possible to earn 3 stars in every level without using a single power. I may just take up your challenge re level 304. I love using the chambers!
Message 6 of 6 (1,302 Views)