Re: Prize payouts really 1 in 9 odds ?

by ozcatfish

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Me too. Yet I watched my daughter spin her one and only time and will 1 million coins. Thanks for the loyalty Blitz.

Message 11 of 35 (4,807 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The point of my original post was to highlight the problem with the payouts at the end of a game, i.e. "pick your prize".  This is entirely separate from the free spin.  There are no expectations of ever winning the grand prize on the free spin (although I have hit it about 3 times over the last few years).  The problem is with the pick your prize which clearly offers a 1 in 9 chance of hitting any given prize.  However, I believe the game is rigged such that you do not receive what is "behind" the item you choose.  Please keep this discussion related to that specifically.   Of course no one at EA would dare respond, because that would blow their facade.  Haha.

Message 12 of 35 (4,791 Views)

★★ Novice

Choosing one of the 9 icons gives you some false hope that you may win the top amount which as you said is rubbish as I always get one of the bottom 3 amounts 90% of the time, which is hardly a random chance and is obviously predetermined. However equally as bad would be the ones where it says "click here for your prize"....similar to the mystery chest monetary prize.

Message 13 of 35 (4,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
It DEFINITELY is NOT 1 in 9.
Since the jackpot kept appearing in different locations that i clicked i started to ALWAYS pick the middle one! So when i chose one of the 8 others before, it showed it just as often in the middle as anywhere else. So since i started choosing the middle one, it NEVER EVER came up in the middle one anymore! I must have tried it over 400 times! If the chance was 1in9, i would have gotten it at least a few times. But NOTHING! Mostly the 2 lowest prices.

At least it helps me in the way that i dont get angry anymore by thinking "i should have chosen the other one!!! So close!!"
Message 14 of 35 (4,537 Views)

★★ Novice

the prize payouts are definately rigged!!..ive been playing for over 2 yrs, thousands of games and ive never hit the big payout!!..the blazing speed is a joke!!..its practically impossible to hit!!

Message 15 of 35 (4,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can corroborate these odds. This really needs to be fixed. The apparent attitude that we have a one in nine shot on this screen is an insulting lie. 

Message 16 of 35 (4,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I gave up on this game, because of the deceitful practices it uses. I played for hours when, last week, there was a free daily challenge for a day. I won 6 of the blue whirlygig gems and they were never given to me in my jewel box. I complained to EA, but nothing was done about it. Everything else in the game worked--I got my coins etc., but not the gems I earned fair and square. Later, that game was removed and another much harder game was put up.I imagine many people, like me, won gems and did not get them. I just won't play a game that cheats its users. I will find another game not associated with EA. My adavice to anyone wanting to play this game--find something else to play!

Message 17 of 35 (3,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve played the game for 8 years, for the past 4-5 years since they had this end of game draw whereby the grand prize is 500,000 coins, I have NEVER gotten the grand prize. This is after thousands of attempts. Either my luck is really that much in the pits or it is simply a cheat, program is such that no one will ever win the grand prize. This is ridiculous.

Message 18 of 35 (3,770 Views)

★★ Novice

you're exactly right!!..ive been playing like you for several years..the prize payouts at the end of the game are rigged!.ive never hit the 500,000 coins either!!..the reason they rigged it is because they want you to BUY COINS!!..i have never spent a dime playing and i never will!!..rick...(racan65)

Message 19 of 35 (3,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing for 8 years. Initially I did win the big prize layout occasionally. But have not now in a couple years. I even tried the trick of picking same option every time and I still never ever get the prize. Obviously I'd win it on occasion if it was random. I have hit same one for months and never win.  I love this game but that is not right. 

Message 20 of 35 (3,641 Views)