Re: Game froze lost my new high score

by 1971peejay

Original Post

Game froze lost my new high score

★★ Newbie

I was using one of the items the star one actually and all was going well then the game froze and i lost my new high score and Im 

back to my original score and lost the free star i had, not happy at all

Message 1 of 10 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and I am still frozen.  I want my high score and to be unlocked ASAP

@grouesome wrote:

I was using one of the items the star one actually and all was going well then the game froze and i lost my new high score and Im 

back to my original score and lost the free star i had, not happy at all

Message 2 of 10 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  Using the new Star and was over 1.9M  How can get it back?  Then it was a free one and lost that as well.

Message 3 of 10 (1,029 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too, I want it all back!

Message 4 of 10 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine also! Had an all time high score going for me and it froze at 2.8 million plus! Arrrrgh!

Message 5 of 10 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same damn thing here, got over 2 million in score after using the star and it freezes. Restarted the computer and I lost my score and my coins! I want my high score and my coins back...

Message 6 of 10 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

7/23/16: My issue is that instead of my score increasing after each game, IT'S DEDUCTING POINTS FROM MY TOTAL SCORE. BEJEWELED BLITZ HELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way a person should lose a score due to freezing. If the game freezes, you should pick up where you left off or game should start all the way over however you began it. Please look into. Your customers SHOULD NOT GO FROM A TRIUMPHANT VICTORY BACK TO SQUARE ONE OR TO LOSER STATUS!

Message 7 of 10 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WELP! just figured out what it was doing.....it showed that i had opted to use 3 of the boosts, but I DID NOT, I REPEAT DID NOT PICK THEM TO USE. I never use 3 at a time. I only use 2: bonus multiplier & scrambler. I only use them when I'm not the leading scorer to try to catch up to whomever the leader is. I've been in the lead this week since Sunday; soooooo AGAIN BEJEWELED BLITZ DO SOME TROUBLESHOOTING ON THESE MANY IMPACTFUL GLITCHES! People love this game, but trust me there are millions of others. get it right for us ASAP!

Message 8 of 10 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Second time in three days, game has frozen and I lost my high score - 2 and a half million and then today 3.6 million - have lost all the points acquired so don't have enough points left.  I was using the 'Blue Mitten' boost.  Please re-instate my score. Thank you Elaine Rason-Cooper

Message 9 of 10 (668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have found if I am going for a high score after having been playing for a while, I refresh my game before attempting high score, I only seem to freeze if I have been playing for a while, hope this helps Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (613 Views)