Bejewled Blitz lagging badly

by PlayinWithFire

Original Post

Re: Bejewled Blitz lagging badly

★★★ Novice

Yes, well, I've already tried all the "solutions that are known to work," otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. The problem is obviously due to streaming activity in these ads that started appearing a couple of weeks ago. This page is absolutely the only page of any kind that gives me this kind of trouble.

Message 31 of 56 (2,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just put Adblock on my browser and the game now runs silky smooth again, Nice quick fix.

Message 32 of 56 (11,343 Views)

★★★ Novice

I installed the Adblock Chrome extension, which was very easy, then I went to the Bejeweled Blitz page and right away it blocked 6 ads, including the one where the videos run and degrade the game responses. Very nice. It's a shame to have to resort to something like that, but if the game providers are going to allow these ads that negatively affect the performance of their game, they should expect no less.

Message 33 of 56 (2,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What in the hell is wrong with Bejeweled ? How do I see the solution ?

Message 34 of 56 (2,151 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Dale526327,

This is the message marked as solution:

Rodentpete a écrit :

I just put Adblock on my browser and the game now runs silky smooth again, Nice quick fix.

An accepted solution will also always show up as the second message in a thread.

Hope that helps.

Message 35 of 56 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is not working.  The lag was not there midday, but in the evenings it's terrible.  I don't dare use any items because they'd be wasted. I can't score any rewards, because the game locks up all the time.  Even this message box was lagging!

Message 36 of 56 (2,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@MeeKrr wrote:

That is not working.  The lag was not there midday, but in the evenings it's terrible.  I don't dare use any items because they'd be wasted. I can't score any rewards, because the game locks up all the time.  Even this message box was lagging.

Thought I had put in ADBlocker, but hadn't.  Installed AdBlocker extensionon Chrome and that did solve the issue.

Message 37 of 56 (2,059 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just added the adblock like was suggested.  Had a horrible time trying to play bejewled before.  It's all better now.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Standard smile

Message 38 of 56 (2,025 Views)

Re: Game lagging and freezing up since the upgrade.

★★ Novice

whats up....this game is not loading for weeks now....what to do what to do?????????

Message 39 of 56 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game has been lagging for over 2 weeks now and it dose not matter what time of the day i play the game i can't do any of the required levels or the daily challenges i have always had a high score and as you only have 2 days to compliat each level it want let me. I hope that you fix the problem soon as i really injoy playing the game

Message 40 of 56 (1,904 Views)