Re : Bejewelled Blitz Not Loading on Facebook

by JulieBurgii

Original Post

Re: Bejewelled Blitz Not Loading on Facebook

★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issue for a while now... Mine will load on FB, but is very slow / lagging badly. Bejeweled moving away from browser based gaming? Focusing on the mobile app? If so that's fine, just say the word and I'll delete it from FB. Not much resolution to issues with browser base Blitz games for some time now.

Message 21 of 41 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still a nightmare trying to play on Faceook. I have done all the aforementioned suggestions with no resolution. Is anyone even monitoring/moderating this board any longer?

Message 22 of 41 (1,834 Views)

★★ Novice

First , it wouldn't load, now the key is frozen on completed...no prize.

Message 23 of 41 (1,819 Views)

★★ Novice

Can't get into game.

Message 24 of 41 (1,811 Views)

★★ Novice

Bejewelled Blitz is not loading period, have been having problems for some time now.

Message 25 of 41 (1,804 Views)

★ Novice

I've been SOL for the past 3 days.   Followed all the suggested actions multiple times, nothing works.  The game loads...S L O W L Y... but if you try to play it lags even worse.  Unplayable this way.  I've removed and reinstalled the game 3x.  i've removed and reinstalled Flash 2x.  I've rebooted Safari too many times to count.  Everything else on my computer works fine, but the moment I click to play Bejeweled Blitz my computer slows to a crawl.

I ran a scan to make sure I didn't pick up a virus, it came back clean.  

I ran maintenance scripts (even though they run on scheduled times already).

*sigh*    

Message 26 of 41 (1,776 Views)

★ Novice

Down for two days now on my laptop!

Message 27 of 41 (1,769 Views)

Re: Re : Bejewelled Blitz Not Loading on Facebook

★★★ Newbie

Have completed all of these actions, including installing new browser to try, no loading of bejeweled blitz on facebook for me. Bye bye bejeweled blitz, I suppose I'll get used to life without you :-(

Message 28 of 41 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here in Belgium, game suddenly gone ???? when i look in the FAQ they say look for your id nr, butt if the game is not there, how can you do that ???? 

something for the it dep perhaps ???

Message 29 of 41 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same here in Belgium, game suddenly gone ???? when i look in the FAQ they say look for your id nr, butt if the game is not there, how can you do that ???? 

something for the it dep perhaps ??
Message 30 of 41 (1,162 Views)