Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
hatienzadiaz

Talk to a Game Advisor

I recived an email about a player reported, they gave me a Case number and "steps to contact with them". I can follow them because i dont find those steps in the help ea webpage:

1) Click on "Talk to a Game Advisor”
2) If you are not logged in, log in
3) When prompted with 'Are you contacting us about an existing case?' click "Yes"
4) In the "Select a Case" dropdown, select the pre-existing ticket  

It would be great if someone can give me the link of the third step, cause i cant find it.

Keeper
meewee13

please help me

I do not know who to turn to! I have an account on it 20,000 or 30,000 funds and can not access my account. When I want to access on my offer to do a new, old as it does not exist, what do I do? account for Battlefield Play4Free

Sentinel
homesen

Re: Talk to a Game Advisor

hatienzadiaz wrote:

I recived an email about a player reported, they gave me a Case number and "steps to contact with them". I can follow them because i dont find those steps in the help ea webpage:

1) Click on "Talk to a Game Advisor”
2) If you are not logged in, log in
3) When prompted with 'Are you contacting us about an existing case?' click "Yes"
4) In the "Select a Case" dropdown, select the pre-existing ticket  

It would be great if someone can give me the link of the third step, cause i cant find it.

When reporting a player (e.g. for cheating), you will get an automated reply that indicates that your report was submitted successfully. After you submitted the report, there is no more communication possible, due to privacy reasons.

So, there isn't really any reason to contact an EA Game Advisor about the case :smileywink:

Sentinel
hatienzadiaz

Re: Talk to a Game Advisor

Yes, excepting some cases need further actions...