Accepted Solution

stuck on episode 3 at the stadium can't enter door

★★★ Newbie

has EA responded to this error yet its been a week what a waste 

Message 1 of 7 (1,481 Views)

Accepted Solution

[SOLVED] i figured out episode 3 not going through

★★★ Newbie

so i restarted the episode i did everything i went to the gator farm first where u inspect the gator i did everything there THEN i didn't go to the stadium yet i went to the logging farm next cleared it out then i went to the stadium and the door finally opens 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,664 Views)

All Replies

[SOLVED] i figured out episode 3 not going through

★★★ Newbie

so i restarted the episode i did everything i went to the gator farm first where u inspect the gator i did everything there THEN i didn't go to the stadium yet i went to the logging farm next cleared it out then i went to the stadium and the door finally opens 

Message 2 of 7 (1,665 Views)

Re: stuck on episode 3 at the stadium can't enter door

★★★★★ Expert

@hump619 

I have merged your solution thread into your original problem thread. Thanks for updating us on the problem and I am glad to hear you have now solved it!

I will mark your above post as the solution now to increase the visibility of it. If you should experience anymore issues, always feel free to come back.

Message 3 of 7 (1,457 Views)

★ Novice

What do you do to open door and play past stadium glitch

Message 4 of 7 (1,405 Views)

Re: [SOLVED] i figured out episode 3 not going through

★ Novice

Loggingspot where?

Message 5 of 7 (1,388 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having same damn problem. N its ridiculous i speant almost $100 on this game including premium and dont even get half way in to it yet n having issue like this that hinders further progression. And its absurd that as the guy below us said about having to go back and start all dver om the whooooole episode to do it again to fix the problem. It took me forever to get to this point. Thats just plain absurd. EA neess to seriously fix this issue
Message 6 of 7 (1,323 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ea still haven't fixed it.playing the campghain in 2017

Spoiler

Message 7 of 7 (1,031 Views)