how can i switch my profile from pc to ps4

by Novaius_Rush

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how can i switch my profile from pc to ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

like, when i go on battlelog it says im a PC player, but im not im just logged in on a PC to use the site, im a ps4 player and my main purpose was to customize my emblem. halp.  

Message 1 of 3 (731 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how can i switch my profile from pc to ps4

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @Novaius_Rush!

You can view your stats for the ps4 if you log on Battlelog with the same Ea account you use to log in Battlefield.

Your Psn account should be displayed as linked on your ea account settings page, which you can access through www.ea.com .

If you have problem linking your accounts you need to contact an Ea advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/ 

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (833 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @Novaius_Rush!

You can view your stats for the ps4 if you log on Battlelog with the same Ea account you use to log in Battlefield.

Your Psn account should be displayed as linked on your ea account settings page, which you can access through www.ea.com .

If you have problem linking your accounts you need to contact an Ea advisor at https://help.ea.com/en/ 

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (834 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Novaius_Rush

Have you checked other profiles under your profile setting in Battlelog? Are you sure you are using the same EA Account for Battlelog, you are playing the game on your console? 

Keep us posted on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (689 Views)