błąd "BEX64"

by FrinekPL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

błąd "BEX64"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Część!

Mam problem z grą BFH. Podczas uruchamiania pojawia mi się błąd "Program BFH przestał działać"   dokładniejszy błąd to "BEX64" 

wyłączyłem antywirusa ( AVG ) naprawiałem grę w origin i włączałem grę w trybie offline, nic nie pomogło........

proszę o pomoc Frown

hmm wydaje mi się że chodzi o to że

wszystkie pliki mi się nie instalują, ponieważ podczas instalacji już po pobraniu wyskakuje taki błąd: "EA installer Touchup has stopped working". Jak to naprawić próbowałem ten touchup uruchomić ze zgodnością ze win 7 ale nie pomagało i był identyczny problem...

Proszę o szybką pomoc ! Frown

Message 1 of 2 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: błąd "BEX64"

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I do not recognize the language.  You have posted using a foreign language in a forum that requires the English language.  Therefore, the post will be closed soon.  At present there are five supported languages on this website, with another in the wings before the end of January.  We have forums in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish..  You can use one of those to re-post in a matching forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (462 Views)

All Replies

Re: błąd "BEX64"

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I do not recognize the language.  You have posted using a foreign language in a forum that requires the English language.  Therefore, the post will be closed soon.  At present there are five supported languages on this website, with another in the wings before the end of January.  We have forums in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish..  You can use one of those to re-post in a matching forum.

Message 2 of 2 (463 Views)