We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.Battlefield Hardline

by Vaqif_AzE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.Battlefield Hardline

★★ Novice

When I Launched The Game I Saw The This Error.I can do there is writing,but didnt.Please Help Me!!.

We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.

Please follow the steps below and try start the game after each one:

• Make sure all drivers are up to date
  • Restart Origin
  • Repair the game in Origin
  • Restart your computer
Message 1 of 6 (1,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.Battlefield Hardl

★★ Novice

I solve this problem some days ago.It happened because of antivirus.Thank you in anyway

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,292 Views)

All Replies

Re: We're sorry, it looks like your game didn't start properly.Battlefield Hardl

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Vaqif_AzE!

I assume you tried all these suggestion right?

In addition i suggest you to reinstall both Direct x and  C++ which you can find in the game directory (restar your pc after each installation).

Another solution might be deleting the Battlefield Hardline settings directory located in your documents folder.

Let me know if any of these suggestion helped you!

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (1,188 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Vaqif_AzE 

I am really sorry about those issues in the game. Have you tried to start the Campaign? If Campaign works, this means, there is something wrong with your connection. In that case, check this article here on the most common connection issues for the possible solution. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,180 Views)

★★ Novice

I solve this problem some days ago.It happened because of antivirus.Thank you in anyway

Message 4 of 6 (1,293 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @Vaqif_AzE for coming back to us, and keeping us informed on this. Good to know, you can jump back into action now. Enjoy the game and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,163 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (1,086 Views)