Unable to play Muliplayer. "You were disconnected from EA Online."

by Kek-Dee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to play Muliplayer. "You were disconnected from EA Online."

★★★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered BF Hardline 30 minutes before it released, I played the campaign first which was buggy and broken. I wanted to move on to the multiplayer but I literally cannot play it at all.

"ERROR

you were disconnected from EA Online. Please check your internet connection or try again later. Soccer ball"

It's been like this for days. My internet connection is fine, my computer has been on and off every day. I can play every other multiplayer game perfectly fine and reconnecting leads to the same message.

I tried looking around but there's no solid fix for this.  I seemed to have bought a completely broken & buggy campaign, and an unplayable multiplayer experience.

From game breaking bugs in single player to the fact I can't even play multiplayer at all makes this one of the worst games I've purchased recently.

Message 1 of 11 (5,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to play Muliplayer. "You were disconnected from EA Online."

★★★★★ Novice

Couldn't find a solution, just got a refund. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (5,180 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

This is still a problem. If I don't get any kind of fix soon I'm just going to get a refund because it's unacceptable.

I am unable to play the multiplayer, one of the features that is supposed to boost the games replayability.

If I don't get anything by Friday I'm getting a refund. My game is broken, my experience wasn't satisfactory and support has yet to arrive.

Message 2 of 11 (5,108 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Couldn't find a solution, just got a refund. 

Message 3 of 11 (5,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I need to talk to someone from ea I still have to same problem
Message 4 of 11 (5,030 Views)

★ Novice

You need to activate DMZ in your internet box router page (192.168.1.1). It's generally in advanced setting, depend the model.

Message 5 of 11 (4,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too get you have lost the connection to the EA Servers Online features will be unavailable..
Internet is connected. But get no play its know about an hour. I only have an hour left to by play time....
Message 6 of 11 (4,564 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Are you able to play BF4 multiplayer fine?

Message 7 of 11 (4,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I can play BF4 just fine but get You were disconnected from EA Online. Please check your internet connection or try again later. Soccer ball ERROR from BF3.   BF3 is in my top 10 favorite games, I have 160 Hours logged and then this... WTF

Message 8 of 11 (3,871 Views)

★ Novice

i hope you spend all your money for medicins

Message 9 of 11 (3,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here's a vídeo in portuguese to solve this specific problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCcfVbmoCR4

Aqui tem um vídeo em português para resolver especificamente esse problema...

Message 10 of 11 (2,552 Views)